Posts by unrlmth

SOLD
SOLD
Selling because I have too many headphones.  Price includes shipping for ConUS.  Headphones are located in Seattle WA, I am available to demo and show them in person.  Will also give a discount for a local sale with cash.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.  Amazon payments preferred, but will also accept Paypal.   Headphones are used, but are in excellent condition.  Will include the original box (got a little banged up in storage,...
Selling because I have too many headphones.  Price includes shipping for ConUS.  Headphones are located in Seattle WA, I am available to demo and show them in person.  Will also give a discount for a local sale with cash.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.   Amazon payments preferred, but will also accept Paypal.   Headphones are practically brand new, less than one month of use.  Will include all of the original accessories, and...
Selling because I have too many headphones.  Price includes shipping for ConUS.  Headphones are located in Seattle WA, I am available to demo and show them in person.  Will also give a discount for a local sale with cash.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.   Amazon payments preferred, but will also accept Paypal.   The headphones have seen a considerable amount of use, but have always been extremely well cared for.  The ear pads...
I don't think the OP was talking about upgrading his computers power cable, just that he abbreviated power cable to "PC"   I don't really have much advice about choosing a power cord as I am skeptical to their effects.  Maybe if you have some sort of power conditioner, but take a look at the wiring used in the walls and in your components.   http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_11_4/feature-article-blind-test-power-cords-12-2004.html
Sorry meant to post this in the Full Size forum.
I'm looking for a combination Preamp/Headphone amp.  It will be used with DT990s (600 Ohm) and a few IEMs and easy to drive headphones.  I'm also hoping to replace the Preamp in my speaker setup.  Budget is flexible, cheaper is better, but lets say $500 for now.  Also I want something that looks nice and don't want a built in DAC.   Right now I'm thinking about the Asgard 2, but am not sure about the quality of the preamp.  What other options do I have in this price...
I'm looking for a combination Preamp/Headphone amp.  It will be used with DT990s (600 Ohm) and a few IEMs and easy to drive headphones.  I'm also hoping to replace the Preamp in my speaker setup.  Budget is flexible, cheaper is better, but lets say $500 for now.  Also I want something that looks nice and don't want a built in DAC.   Right now I'm thinking about the Asgard 2, but am not sure about the quality of the preamp.  What other options do I have in this price...
Looking for an EF-5 amp, let me know what have.   Thanks for looking!