Posts by juggos

I just bought a pair of the M500's because of how much I like the M200's and I'm sure they will not disappoint. I'm also all aboard for KEF's next offerings! Could you make a comparison to the 7550's? I was always curious about those as well, thanks.
Hey guys, I finally got in to a lower bracket, $139, on the geeks by checking the site every couple hours or so. I'm gonna be shipping mine to Toronto, Canada so if anyone else from Toronto or nearby wants to get in at a better price bracket and wants to split shipping costs, PM me and we can figure out the details! Also just got a pair of the KEF M200's today that I bought from the for sale forum and man do these things sound good! Really good initial impressions and...
Please remove/delete your post please. Look at the rules on the first page. The mods have been banning people and closing threads for not abiding by the rules. Thanks
For sale is a brand new pair of TDK IE800 iems. These were purchased as my back up pair but unfortunately I have to let them go (just hoping my actual pair never dies on me). They come completely sealed in the box and never opened (that's why I'm using a stock picture). Tonnes more info can be found on these here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/625132/tdk-ie800-dual-high-performance-dynamic-micro-drivers-iem Price is $90 shipped in Canada but I am willing to ship them...
I saw the update #7 email as well. The super duper geek intrigues me but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay the $60 more for the upgrade. If however anyone on here got in at the $119 bracket or lower and is willing to order another one for me (I'd paypal you the cost as well as cover shipping from you to me once you receive them) then I'd gladly update to super duper. Please PM me if anyone is willing to do this :)
Yup same reason I actually bit at the $159 mark despite feeling like I had missed out a better deal
Like Tommy, I am also in Canada. And I'd be willing to repay the favor if there's ever a Canadian deal you are interested in :)
If you guys ever have size S in stock, please let me know. Thanks!
The site that must not be named has actually negotiated a lower price on the Yulong D100 MkII. It's now $320 (if 20 or so more people join). I haven't jumped in just yet but I remember someone in this thread had mentioned in (maybe ds?) so just thought I'd send out that update. If anyone has any comparisons between the Yulong and Audio-gd's 11.32, I'd be quite interested to hear them!
DT990 premium (32 ohms) + Fiio E07k bundle seems like a pretty good deal at $258. Use the VISA10 promo code (must pay with V.me) for $25 off the $283 asking price. Only 1 left in stock right now.http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_46824_Beyerdynamic-Premium-Over-Ear-Headphones-Headphone-Amplifier-DAC-Bundle.html