Posts by juggos

I just put in an offer for $10 and it auto accepted it. I wonder how low he'd really go. Thanks for the link. 
I pulled an all nighter last night and I want to win these as badly as I want sleep right now!!!!!! (mathematical finance Master student here - and severely lacking sleep!) I really try to give all product lines a listen (ones that I have access to at least) especially when it comes to IEMs but unfortunately I've still never heard a DUNU iem. I've read several good things about the DUNU lineup and would love a chance to experience one!! Would be great if you could make...
Hey everyone. I'm about to select my geek options and I realised it's still open for add-ons. I got in at the $139 bracket and I'd be willing to order extras if anyone is interested. But we can always figure something out regarding shipping. PM me if interested!
one for the UK/EU, Ibood has Shure's 1440's for 150 pounds which is roughly $240 usd. That seems like a great deal to me:   http://www.ibood.com/uk/en/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
Great price for an amazing and fairly rare pair of headphones! Good luck with your sale!
Hi, I'm looking for three $100 headroom gift cards. If anyone grabbed them on sale for $80 and wants to make a quick profit let me know. Alternatively, if anyone wants to purchase mine, let me know. Thanks!
 The officially announced it will work with Android in their latest update. Even more excited now.Also if anyone in Toronto (or even Canada) wants to jump in on a lower bracket, I got in at the $139 bracket and I can always add to my order. It's $20 to ship regardless of how many units you order so we will also split the shipping costs. PM me if interested!
Heads up for anyone who got in on the Geek at the $159 price bracket, there's a $139 spot open right now. Switch your pledge ASAP! ...Ok sorry guys, it's gone. Hope someone from head-fi got it Also still looking for anyone in Toronto who'd be interested in splitting the geek shipping costs with me. I got in at the $139 bracket and I can add to my order/pledge. PM if interested!
 I found the Colorfly C3 on sale from the same seller for $52 shipped. I bit, but may take up to a month for me to receive it
I'm surprised these haven't sold yet but several HE-400s have sold on here for a similar price. Hope they sell soon!