Posts by juggos

Hi there, care to share where you got them from and where are they being bundled with the AK100? Thanks.
Thanks! Found it and ordered one!
Like New HE-400. Free shipping for the US. PM if interested.
Selling my Burson HA-160 amplifier. I'm located in Toronto, Canada and would prefer to make this a local deal or stick to the US and Canada for shipping.   Add $10 to cover shipping in Canada or $15 to cover shipping to the US (insurance is extra) + paypal fees or pay via gift. Will upload pictures when I get the chance. Thanks for looking.
Hey guys, has anyone tried the JVC esnsy line? Specifically the HA-SR75S? I'm interested to know how they sound   http://cdn.jvc.eu/esnsy/ha-sr75s.html
Up for sale is my D7000. They are in mint condition and have been reterminated in 4pin XLR so you would need the proper amp or an adapter (the adapter in the pictures is not included). They come with the original leather case but unfortunately I don't have the box. Shipping to Canada is included, for US please add $10, add 3.5% for paypal fees or pay via gift. Will gladly welcome a local deal. Please PM if you have any questions.   Note this sale is only for the next...
 I just put in an offer for $10 and it auto accepted it. I wonder how low he'd really go. Thanks for the link. 
I pulled an all nighter last night and I want to win these as badly as I want sleep right now!!!!!! (mathematical finance Master student here - and severely lacking sleep!) I really try to give all product lines a listen (ones that I have access to at least) especially when it comes to IEMs but unfortunately I've still never heard a DUNU iem. I've read several good things about the DUNU lineup and would love a chance to experience one!! Would be great if you could make...
Hey everyone. I'm about to select my geek options and I realised it's still open for add-ons. I got in at the $139 bracket and I'd be willing to order extras if anyone is interested. But we can always figure something out regarding shipping. PM me if interested!
one for the UK/EU, Ibood has Shure's 1440's for 150 pounds which is roughly $240 usd. That seems like a great deal to me:   http://www.ibood.com/uk/en/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter