Posts by juggos

Selling my Mad Dogs 3.2. They are in excellent condition and come with the pouch, the fostex and v-moda cables and the alpha pads. I'm located in downtown Toronto so preference would be given to a local buyer but willing to ship at cost. I accept Paypal (+3% for fees if not gifted) and EMT. If you have any questions, please let me know. Pictures available upon request or will be uploaded shortly. Thanks for looking!
Selling 3 of the 4 listed DAPs:   AK 100 - $450 AK 120 - $870 iBasso DX50 - $190 Fiio X3 - $160   The above prices do not include shipping costs. Add $10 for Canada and $15 for the US (insurance is extra), other countries please PM for quotes. Please PM for details as well. I'm located in downtown Toronto so preference would be given to a local buyer. I accept Paypal (+3% for fees if not gifted) and EMT.  Pictures available upon request or will be uploaded...
The Q701 amazon lightning deal is live. Price is $159.99.  lovehurts beat me to it. Sorry for the repost.
Onkyo IE HF-300S for $69   http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-IEHF300S-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00E38BQOY/
Selling a brand new pair of Phonak Audeo PFE 132s. The seal was broken by my brother as I had them shipped to his place but I stopped him from going further so they have never been taken out of the box or even used. I'm located in downtown Toronto so preference would be given to a local deal but I am willing to ship anywhere at cost. I accept Paypal (+3% for fees if not gifted) and EMT. Please PM for pictures of if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.
Interest check for my Grado PS500s. I'm going to start thinning the herd as part of my spring cleanup so I will be selling/trading cans that don't see much head time anymore. They're in like new condition and come with the original box. I also have a grado 1/4 inch to 3.5mm adapter that I can add to the mix. I'm located in downtown Toronto so preference would be given to a local sale/trade, but I'm willing to ship anywhere with the buyer covering some of the shipping...
Thanks for the offer but right now I'm not interested in the J3, if I change my mind, I will let you know
Sounds like a great combination for the lucky buyer! Good luck with the sale!
Selling my Sony SA5000s. They're in excellent condition and come with the original box and stand. I'm located in downtown Toronto so preference would be given to a local sale, but I'm willing to ship anywhere with the buyer covering some of the shipping costs. Please PM for pictures or with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.   Pictures added. I apologize for the poor quality but I only have my phone's camera right now and lighting in my apartment is not the...
They are and I would. Let me get back to you later today with shipping costs.