Posts by juggos

For the buydig AD900x deal. Coupon code DIG5 is good for $5 off making the AD900x $109. Not as good as the last code but still something. Anyone know of a better code?
HE-4 HE-500 RE-262 Thanks for this amazing opportunity!
Used HE-500 for $380 on ebay as a buy it now listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HiFiMAN-HE-500-Planar-Driver-Over-the-Ear-Headphone-/221596164549?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item33982921c5 Same seller is also selling a TH-600 for $525
Used Beyer T1 on ebay. Buy it now listing for $685. Not sure if this is a head-fi member but maybe you can ask and see if he has an ad on the FS forum so you can get an even better deal:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyerdynamic-T1-Headband-Headphones-Silver-Black-/161472168743?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
Just curious, how much were they going for?
Depends on the offer. Please PM me, thanks for your interest!
Thanks for the suggestion! I also thought about the multimeter test and may try to borrow one to check them but was just wondering if there was another way someone knew.
Pictures will be uploaded shortly
Selling my DT990 - 600 Ohm edition. They are in very good condition and come with the carry case but unfortunately no box. I'm located in downtown Toronto so preference would be given to a local buyer but willing to ship at cost. I accept Paypal (+3% for fees if not gifted) and EMT. If you have any questions, please let me know. Pictures available upon request or will be uploaded shortly. Please also check out my other classified ads. Thanks for looking!
Selling my Hifiman HE-5LE. They are in excellent condition and come with the original case/box and the original single ended cable. I'm located in downtown Toronto so preference would be given to a local buyer but willing to ship at cost. I accept Paypal (+3% for fees if not gifted) and EMT. If you have any questions, please let me know. Pictures available upon request or will be uploaded shortly. Please also check out my other classified ads. Thanks for looking!