Posts by DoctaCosmos

Stiffness adjust made possible by clap-on initiation then voice command..... Hot,... Cold.. Warmer...
Here's an idea. A mechanical clamping mechanism holding individual magnet structures mounted to micro adjustment wheels release by a lever so people can adjust FR to their liking. Don't forget the diaphragm stiffness adjustment....
Here we go again.. Give me forward mids... Give me even better bass... I need air...
No and den?
thanks for the reviews guys and jerg for the comparison.  When i get my mountain bike paid off i will most likely be purchasing a pair of the 560's if the detail really is on par with the lcd-3.   but i'll need to listen first and for one minor thing that could POSSIBLY be off putting to me.  sometimes when a headphone is super detailed when the headphone throws out those minute details it also shows the headphone true tonal characteristics.  With the lcd-3 the softish...
Good extension doesn't mean bright. Generally spikes make a headphone bright but can also be the tonality of the headphone.
Mho anyways
The xc isn't bad but the upper midrange isn't quite a coloration as much as it is a distraction. The breathy upper midrange should be smooth and detailed but on the xc it shouts at your ears and is a distraction.
Mle I sent you a PM not questioning anything just a possible useful piece of information
Been around the forums for a while. I see most people's perspectives of headphones seem to be a flavor of the month which can be good depending on what that is. Glad to hear people just relaxing and enjoying the music more than most cans. That seems to be a plus. Where's all the big players from years ago when the flagships really blossomed? I'd like to hear their impressions too