Posts by fatboy195

Hello all, today I am selling my starter vinyl setup, including a Denon DP-300F Turntable, Shure M97xE cartridge, and 6 vinyls(listed below), all are in perfect condition and ship in original packaging (same packaging I got it in when Amazon shipped it to me).  I'll also throw in an antistatic brush.  The only reason I am selling is because I am planning a trip to Italy in December and need to start saving.  I guarantee that all items will arrive undamaged and in working...
Hello all, today I an selling my Little Dot I+ tube amp.  I am also selling my turntable, so not much use for this right now.  The WE408A tubes included are NOT matched, one channel is audibly louder than the other, but I'll throw them in as a freebee.  The unit works and sounds great.  Cosmetically, there is a scratch on the right side of the unit (see pictures).   Free shipping to contental USA.   Buyer pays paypal fees unless payment is sent via paypal...
Hello all, today I am selling my ALO Audio International+ portable balanced AMP and DAC, in perfect condition.  I am selling this because I am planning a trip to Italy in December and this would go a long way towards getting me there.  I just bought this a month ago and have hardly used it, but what I have heard is great.  I mainly used it out of my PC directly, but I did use it out of my HTC One M8 a few times.  This really does add quite a bit of depth over stock audio...
Hello all, today I am selling my Audeze LCD 2.1s in Rosewood.  They are in immaculate condition and include all accessories, including a Grado 1/2 to 1/4 inch adapter.  Overall, I am very sad to see these go, but I plan on taking a trip to Italy in December and this would go a long way towards the tickets to get there.  The only thing I have to compare these to is the Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs (latest revision) and as much as I love my Mad Dogs, these really are a class above...
Up for sale today is my semi-portable setup, including the Sennheiser HD700 in NEAR PERFECT condition (around 200 hours use), a BRAND NEW JDS Labs ODAC+O2 combo (customized with a 1/4'' jack, RCA outputs in rear), and a Geekria leather case.  The case costs around $90 on amazon, the ODAC+O2 cost me around $330, and the HD700s cost me $500, totaling up to around a grand.  I'm willing to let the setup go for $530 including shipping to the Continental US and PayPal fees (no...
Hello all!Today I am selling my Denon D2000 which were recabled with Mogami W2799 sheathed in crimson paracord, with upgraded lambskin Alpha earpads, and a partial MarkL Dampening inside of the earcups.  Included is an extra earcup swivel assembly incase one of them breaks or comes apart.  Also included is a nice padded travel case from NVX audio from their NVX XPT100 headphones.  Finally, the original pads will be included. Cosmetically, there are a handful of scratches...
Up for sale today is my Audio-gd NFB 11.32 DAC/amp combo in PERFECT.  I've only had it for a couple months, and I am impressed with the detail I can get out of USB audio. The drivers were simple to install and I can help the buyer get setup if I need to.  Selling to help maybe get a better laptop or build a better desktop. I will ship in the original box/packaging for safest transit.  I will also consider trading up to a pair of HD600/650 or something in that range. Asking...
Hey, I recabled these! I can guarantee the quality of the cable personally. Harshtimez was a pleasure to work with. Good luck with the sale!
Another LEGO stand  Headband and earpad rests are adjustable. Not pretty, utilitarian to be honest, but it works wonderfully!
Today I am selling my Brainwavz HM5 with all accessories in mint condition.  Box is included.  Selling these because I never use them anymore after upgrades. Price is $80 USD, Paypal fees and shipping included. Would trade for something interesting (ATH-M50 or similar). Cheers!