Posts by fatboy195

Thanks for your message, I owned a pair of HD650s for about a year and they look and feel like the HD650 grills. Also, I was told by the two previous owners that they are 650 grills. My pictures are all very dark (the lighting in my room is poor for taking pictures). It is possible that we are all mistaken and they are HD600 grills, however I am fairly certain they are from the HD650.
Hello, for sale today is my newly obtained HD580 with HD650 grills and cable upgrade along with a Mini^3 portable headphone amp.  The headphones are in great condition, with slight damage to the grills, headband and cable (I tried to outline these blemishes in the pictures).  For  those of you who don't know, these are VERY similar to the HD600 (basically a prototype of the HD600); they would be identical under imperfect listening conditions.  The Mini^3 also comes with...
For sale are my Sennheiser Amperiour on ear headphones.  The price is a firm $140 with shipping to the Continental US and PayPal fees included.  They have a small scratch on the left earcup, a few mm in length.  I received them as part of a trade and used them for a few weeks.  They sound great and are easy to manage on the go. I am selling them to buy parts for a new desktop.
Thanks! 
*FINAL PRICE DROP TO $110, FREE SHIPPING* Today, I am selling my portable rig, including my recabled Audio Technica M50 headphones($100 alone) and my Rockbox'd Sansa fuze+($30 alone).  I did the recable myself, using mogami 2893 mini quad cable, terminated in a radio shack brand gold stereo 1/8'' jack.  It has red expandable tubing over the wire(I forgot the brand), which causes a bit of microphonics when the wire rubs against itself.  The Y split has a Quables Y splitter,...
For sale is my ipod 5.5g with 80GB internal storage, my Fiio E5 headphone amp, and my Fiio L9 LOD.  The unit is in good condition(obviously used quite a bit).  I bought the unit used at a Gamestop around 2 weeks ago, with the intention of doing a DIYmod on it, but I'm too busy with school and other projects to actually do it.  The system has Rockbox preinstalled, but I can return it to stock before I send it out.  I asked the guy at Gamestop about the unit, and he...
Up for sale today is the turntable system that I have been enjoying for the past year.  I am sad to let it go, but I need the money more than I need the table.  The table is in excellent condition, not a scratch anywhere on the wooden base, with VERY minor scratches of the dust cover.  You would need to look hard at the dust cover to realize it's scratched.  The stylus on the Grado cartridge is brand new, I only used it for the past couple weeks.  Same with the Orthofon...
I know it's a little late, but I had horrible sibilance on some of my records when I used my homemade vinyl cleaning solution.  It went away after using the Diskwasher D4+ cleaner.
Today I'm selling my Denon D2000 headphones with MarkL Mod to buy an Asus Xonar Essence ST sound card for my new PC build.  Feel free to contact me with offers/trades.  I will ship to the Continental US for free.
Today I'm selling my Beyerdynamic T50P headphones.  Selling because they're too bright and detailed for my tastes.  I'm really wanting to buy a couple pairs of ATH-AD700 headphones(one for me and one for my brother) and a couple mics for Skype(while I'm away at university).  T50Ps come with carrying case and all paperwork.  Free shipping.