Posts by fatboy195

Hello all!Today I am selling my Denon D2000 which were recabled with Mogami W2799 sheathed in crimson paracord, with upgraded lambskin Alpha earpads, and a partial MarkL Dampening inside of the earcups.  Included is an extra earcup swivel assembly incase one of them breaks or comes apart.  Also included is a nice padded travel case from NVX audio from their NVX XPT100 headphones.  Finally, the original pads will be included. Cosmetically, there are a handful of scratches...
Up for sale today is my Audio-gd NFB 11.32 DAC/amp combo in PERFECT.  I've only had it for a couple months, and I am impressed with the detail I can get out of USB audio. The drivers were simple to install and I can help the buyer get setup if I need to.  Selling to help maybe get a better laptop or build a better desktop. I will ship in the original box/packaging for safest transit.  I will also consider trading up to a pair of HD600/650 or something in that range. Asking...
Hey, I recabled these! I can guarantee the quality of the cable personally. Harshtimez was a pleasure to work with. Good luck with the sale!
Another LEGO stand  Headband and earpad rests are adjustable. Not pretty, utilitarian to be honest, but it works wonderfully!
Today I am selling my Brainwavz HM5 with all accessories in mint condition.  Box is included.  Selling these because I never use them anymore after upgrades. Price is $80 USD, Paypal fees and shipping included. Would trade for something interesting (ATH-M50 or similar). Cheers!
Hello, today I am selling my Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear in brown(SOLD), Sennheiser Momentum On Ear in ivory(DECIDED TO KEEP), and Brainwavz HM5, all in perfect condition (no scratches/dings/dents on anything).  The Brainwavz and Over Ears have their original boxes, however the Over Ears do not.  All accessories/cases/cables/replacement pads are included.  The only defect is with the Momentum On Ears: the carrying pouch came undone and I stitched it back together, and the...
Thanks for your message, I owned a pair of HD650s for about a year and they look and feel like the HD650 grills. Also, I was told by the two previous owners that they are 650 grills. My pictures are all very dark (the lighting in my room is poor for taking pictures). It is possible that we are all mistaken and they are HD600 grills, however I am fairly certain they are from the HD650.
Hello, for sale today is my newly obtained HD580 with HD650 grills and cable upgrade along with a Mini^3 portable headphone amp.  The headphones are in great condition, with slight scuffing to the grills, headband and cable (I tried to outline these blemishes in the pictures).  For  those of you who don't know, these are VERY similar to the HD600 (they even use the same drivers); they would be identical under imperfect listening conditions.  The Mini^3 also comes with the...
For sale are my Sennheiser Amperiour on ear headphones.  The price is a firm $140 with shipping to the Continental US and PayPal fees included.  They have a small scratch on the left earcup, a few mm in length.  I received them as part of a trade and used them for a few weeks.  They sound great and are easy to manage on the go. I am selling them to buy parts for a new desktop.
Thanks!