Posts by steviebee

My god, the MM's are making a(nother) comeback! Crikey, lock up your bargain stores: I remember the first national shortages Heck, maybe I should get a beater pair - after all they seem to be still hanging in there...
Hey Komi -usually I don't like those crystal things (Zwarovski?) but I think your pendant looks fab in your pix with the mini3, but then I wear about as many silver rings as the average Navajo, an earing or two, have a drawerful of Navajo/Hopi bracelets.... Male jewelry? So long as it's not gold/sovereign rings/lumpen chains - I'm sold! Used to have black & red spiky hair too, but that's another story..... Can we help it if we're just beautiful?
I bought Marc's Xin Reference portable amp. Throughout, Marc's comms via PM were top-notch, he responded quickly & helpfully inthe FS thread, and the amp arrived speedily & in superb condition. Nicely packed too. Thanks I am very happy to start Marc's feedback thread on a highly positive note. He's an excellent HeadFi seller & I recommend mp101 to all!
PM me your address. I have a stock TF cable I can send you...black, in very good to mint condition. As I'm using custom cable/Null Audio on my Triples, the stock is just in a drawer here... Edit\ I mean, free, gratis. Think of it as Christmas, come early
@ ZARIM: Triple Fi now has 'Forward midrange as SE530'? Not to these ears...& neither of my Trips are from the initial ltd edition afaik...
Detachable cables AFAIK: UE Triple Fi & possibly Super Fi, & Sennheiser IE8 (not sure about IE7's). And customs....
Surely it has to be between Yesterday, Imagine & Satisfaction, instantly familiar across all ages & nationalities....The Eagles or Skynrd maybe in the States, but I doubt they're hummin' it in Uzbekhistan (if they hum anything on the list!). Floyd, Queen et al? Nah. My gran wouldn't have known what they were.....
Quote: Originally Posted by fqr uhhh, these boses look like they were made of bra cups Heh, their new slogan: 'Bose: not the best thing in the world but the next best thing to it'
Nice. Seriously. Bet they have a sparkly treble...
Quote: Originally Posted by Spyro I would say the Triple Fi 10 Pro soundstage destroys the single driver ER4 soundstage in every regard. The ER4 has the smallest soundstage of any IEM I have ever heard. It's more of a headstage. x2. TF10 easily wins the s/s battle between these two - hardly a battle really, a quick skirmish is all it takes....