Posts by manveru

Like the movies before, it was exactly what I expected it to be, so I enjoyed it. Plus, just looking at it was half the fun, haha.
  Oh? Neat.
≖‿≖
Hello.
  Nice.
  Ahahaha.     I find 5000+ unread posts rather amusing. I just finished watching Wolf Children Ame and Yuki. Thought it was the best thing Hosoda's worked on yet.
Seeing P-H finally completed is now making me feel kinda sad seeing as how I dropped out last minute. (;_・)
  The suspended headband is a dream come true. However...   Thinking about selling them. Not because they're not good, but because I've simply fallen out of the habit of hifi. The only thing I've been using them for is mixing. I don't do any super intent listening at home anymore. When I do listen, I just use speakers because they're more comfortable and I can focus on the music instead of the audio. I hardly ever find myself in a situation where I'm out and about (not...
  Yeah, it varies from person to person.
  1. Judging by experience with the 440/840 and seeing pics/reading about them, the headbands are deathly and insidiously sadistic torture devices. 2. Rolled off bass, yucky treble spikes. 3. The headband feels like this: (There's a rat in the bucket burrowing into his chest.)     Food in Murica is disgusting in general.     My high school was shaped like a bunch of prison blocks. There were these giant couple inch thick metal doors that were the only way out and they...