Posts by manveru

Haha. I don't really drink energy drinks actually.     Same old I guess.   I haven't been watching too much lately unfortunately. Is it good? I'm out of the house almost everyday and catching up on sleep the rest of the time. Ever so slowly working my way through Windy Tales currently.   Working your way up the hifi ladder I see?
Yo! Yo! Yo!
Tralala.
  No, don't you remember? Haha. Instadrop.     Yup.
Clannad, because it's repellent.  |ω・)
  Haha.   Also, nice avatar. That's hilarious hahaha.
  ¯\(°_o)/¯     JBL 4406.   I think I'll be good for a while. Focusing on band/music making stuff. I'd still like nice audio gear someday, but there's a big list of other things I'd get first.
  Sailor Moon...don't know what to think about that. Somehow I'm looking forward to Tamayura 2.   I just got back from mailing off the Paradoxes. I'm now officially hifi-less aside from vintage receiver and speakers...
  Wut. 
SOLD   Putting my LFF Paradox (#036) up for sale. They were made new with HM5 pads back in November 2012. I've taken good care of them and they are in excellent condition. No real defects that I can see, other than a little dust perhaps. I have attached my own custom suspension headband made from a piece of an old belt. I find that it is much more comfortable than the stock headband included by LFF, however I still have and am including the stock shoulder pad...