Posts by manveru

Yo! Yo! Yo!
Tralala.
  No, don't you remember? Haha. Instadrop.     Yup.
Clannad, because it's repellent.  |ω・)
  Haha.   Also, nice avatar. That's hilarious hahaha.
  ¯\(°_o)/¯     JBL 4406.   I think I'll be good for a while. Focusing on band/music making stuff. I'd still like nice audio gear someday, but there's a big list of other things I'd get first.
  Sailor Moon...don't know what to think about that. Somehow I'm looking forward to Tamayura 2.   I just got back from mailing off the Paradoxes. I'm now officially hifi-less aside from vintage receiver and speakers...
  Wut. 
SOLD   Putting my LFF Paradox (#036) up for sale. They were made new with HM5 pads back in November 2012. I've taken good care of them and they are in excellent condition. No real defects that I can see, other than a little dust perhaps. I have attached my own custom suspension headband made from a piece of an old belt. I find that it is much more comfortable than the stock headband included by LFF, however I still have and am including the stock shoulder pad...
  Like the movies before, it was exactly what I expected it to be, so I enjoyed it. Plus, just looking at it was half the fun, haha.