or Connect

Posts by manveru

Right? For a while I was only watching anime very sparsely, but lately I've been getting more into it again. I'm just teasing, haha. That's awesome. It would be cool to get a headfi rig going again, but it's still just a little too luxurious for me to justify currently. Oh sweet, sweet AD2000s how I miss thee!
I can't believe I actually made this post. It seems like so long ago now, haha.   Seriously though. Sorry internet people, but Paul Motian > everyone you ever thought was cool.
  Crazy. It's been what, probably something like 2 years since I used to go on Headfi? How've you been? I guess you're some hotshot hifi reviewer now, eh? Haha.
 Yo! Man, are other people I used to know still active in this thread?
Page 9557. Dang.
|_・)
 I don't mind it so far.  I EQ them to have a little more treble and maybe mids. They're not too crazy though. Better than being thin and they have pretty good extension. The Paradoxes were really nice, but I still really miss the AD2000's the most. They were perfection. Too bad the crazy static electricity thing makes them super difficult to use.
I've got nothing to watch right now so I guess I'll try watching Girls und Panzer too.     Got some Shure SE215's today. First Head-fi related thing for me in a super long time. My Ety's were literally being held together by pieces of tape. The Shures are better in every way.
HA!