Posts by manveru

Really? I have no idea how I would keep up with anything without using the subscriptions page. I've tried using a few other forums before but just gave up because none of them are laid out the way Head-fi is with an efficient way for me to keep tabs on threads. Haha. At least lower number SRH models for people with larger or wider heads maybe.
Shures...the horror! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
 Chromium, but I tested and it happens in Firefox too. Weird coincidence though, I just accidentally discovered a workaround completely by accident a few minutes ago. Normally, from my subscriptions page, when I want to go read new posts in a thread I usually click on the link to the latest post to get to the thread. From there I used to click the link to "xx unread posts" and it would take me to my last unread post. That no longer functions for me. However, if from the...
 I suspect it's only me...
I can't remember if I asked this once before, but does anybody have problems with the "x unread posts" link in threads?  It still shows the number of unread posts, but when I click on it the page just refreshes to the most recent post. Not helpful. I noticed this a super long time ago before I pretty much stopped going on Head-fi and assumed it was a bug that would get fixed in time or something, but months later it's still happening. Also, on the third episode of...
 Neat.

I thought so too, but oddly enough I disliked it. ¯\(°_o)/¯
 Interesting.  I guess I just really like stuff that has this type of atmosphere. Dunno. Probably just case by case.
 lol.  Does Audeze have new headphones or something? LCD-XC? Are those closed?