Posts by manveru

Free? Americans are people who wander into a store to buy an iPad barely even knowing what an iPad is or how to use it, without any idea or concept of what they even need/think they're gonna use it for. The answer is nothing. iPads are useless except to the people selling them.   Holy crap haha.    I love it when an OP and ED are so good that you actually watch them all the way through every single episode.
 Ah, the book report. I can imagine that being boring to read actually. The beautiful animation and music definitely help.  I don't generally keep up with the times, I just watch anything that randomly catches my eye haha. I've been meaning to pick up where I left off with the green jacket Lupin III series years ago as well. It's been sitting on my hard drive for ages. Still no manga for me. Dunno. I'll have to take a look.
 Haha, you know me too well. Hm, finished Mushishi and Yama no Susume. Watched Kokoro Connect not too long ago. Saw The Tale of Princess Kaguya. Currently on Ronia the Robber's Daughter and NieA Under 7, both of which are amazing. I thought it would be too, but I tried it a few months ago and couldn't really get into it.
 Haha I know. Every once in a while I've poked my head in, but I lost the habit of logging in regularly forever ago.
 Right? For a while I was only watching anime very sparsely, but lately I've been getting more into it again. I'm just teasing, haha. That's awesome. It would be cool to get a headfi rig going again, but it's still just a little too luxurious for me to justify currently. Oh sweet, sweet AD2000s how I miss thee!
I can't believe I actually made this post. It seems like so long ago now, haha.   Seriously though. Sorry internet people, but Paul Motian > everyone you ever thought was cool.
  Crazy. It's been what, probably something like 2 years since I used to go on Headfi? How've you been? I guess you're some hotshot hifi reviewer now, eh? Haha.
 Yo! Man, are other people I used to know still active in this thread?
Page 9557. Dang.
|_・)