Posts by manveru

Well, I try. You may or may not be surprised how violently most average people react to these sorts of things. I think it's due to the nature of the types of people who would be interested in a thread like this in the first place that that hasn't really happened here thus far.For me personally, it all relates back to the fact that free will does not exist. And not only that, but  the seemingly near species-wide delusion that it does is a deeply fundamental part of human...
 That's when you know that they know deep down their position isn't defensible and they don't actually know or have an explanation for what they're talking about. Very sad.
 Makes it more enjoyable for sure, haha.
 I agree, although I think there is a lot more to it as well. I think a lot of the problem has to do with human culture and society in general. A lot of the things which prevent people from understanding facts about how audio devices work are the same things which contribute to everything from everyday disagreements to war and poverty. There are many reasons why people are unable to understand certain things, regardless of the evidence or logic presented to them. It's not...
I haven't watched this all the way through yet, but I noticed that Ethan Winer just posted this today a couple hours ago.  
I only read the quote in the first post towards the top of the last page. It sounds like something any average retarded human in the area I live in could end up saying, haha.
@Walmart Stuff That is seriously sickening. You know it's bad when people say they're "proud" of being victimized and exploited their entire lives. I'm still only halfway through Fantastic Children but holy crap this is one the best shows I've ever seen.
 Haha. I never really had a problem since threads with new replies move to the top of list, but I did the same thing a while back.   That's what it used to do for me, but alas no longer. When I click on it, it just refreshes the page and lands on the most recent post. Although I found a workaround which I explained a few posts back.
 I see. I guess I've always just liked the way it's laid out when you use "threads" mode better.
Bowei, I just noticed that since I've been gone you have almost 30,000 posts and are #3 of all time lol.