or Connect

Posts by manveru

Not sure whether you'd be able to bend the AD2000 headband or not. If you did I imagine it being gradual over a length of time. You could also try stuffing the inside of the earpads with something. Audio Technica's velour type pads are flat, empty, and padless. I used to cut out pieces of an old sweater or tshirt. It changes the sound a little bit depending on how much you actually use and where you put it, but not necessarily in a bad way. I used to stuff only the rear...
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1126/Figure_17:_Tsubasa_&_Hikaru   OH MY GODS I can't believe I just found it, even though I'm the only one who would be excited by this. It's so awesome that BakaBT has freeleech right now and this is on there. My life is finally coming together and I can put all those dark days of tears and hardship behind me. ಥ_ಥ
 It's wierd! It's wierd! ^I swear that's a line from some anime on a Blockbuster DVD I watched with my cousin and sister a super long time ago. A little girl is calling some guy's green hair weird. Reason I remember is because it became an inside joke between us, but I wish I could remember what the anime was. It's killing me!  3DS and Gamecube FTW. Everything else sucks.  Seriously right? Aku no Hana season 2!!!!! .......Oh wait, it's just me....
The hell?   boris = akiroz now?
 What? Are you implying that I have a famous sense of humor? | ͠° ▃ °͠ |
 Free? Americans are people who wander into a store to buy an iPad barely even knowing what an iPad is or how to use it, without any idea or concept of what they even need/think they're gonna use it for. The answer is nothing. iPads are useless except to the people selling them.   Holy crap haha.    I love it when an OP and ED are so good that you actually watch them all the way through every single episode.
 Ah, the book report. I can imagine that being boring to read actually. The beautiful animation and music definitely help.  I don't generally keep up with the times, I just watch anything that randomly catches my eye haha. I've been meaning to pick up where I left off with the green jacket Lupin III series years ago as well. It's been sitting on my hard drive for ages. Still no manga for me. Dunno. I'll have to take a look.
 Haha, you know me too well. Hm, finished Mushishi and Yama no Susume. Watched Kokoro Connect not too long ago. Saw The Tale of Princess Kaguya. Currently on Ronia the Robber's Daughter and NieA Under 7, both of which are amazing. I thought it would be too, but I tried it a few months ago and couldn't really get into it.
 Haha I know. Every once in a while I've poked my head in, but I lost the habit of logging in regularly forever ago.