or Connect

Posts by manveru

You can hear a difference? If so, a significant/meaningful difference? If not, what are you talking about?
  dBpoweramp.
  Peeked at the OP of the thread you guys are talking about. It said >700mW...doesn't say at what ohms, but if relevant that's already damn big power output, probably way more than needed for anything that guy is imagining or that most people would ever use.
  That looks awesome.     Hahahaha.
  The title of the song is "Sakamichi no Melody." It probably doesn't matter too much. You can just call it OP even and it would get the point across.   The one I mentioned that you forgot is the OP we're already talking about.
@bowei I think you're referring to the Sakamichi no Apollon OP. "Sakamichi no Melody." Yuki and Yoko. (;_・)
  Because it's the only thing that I can do in life that doesn't make me want to kill myself. There are lots of random things you can do with music/audio actually. I need to practice my butt off though.    I dunno. Around here it seems like everyone is in a similar situation as me. It's taking them 5-6 years to graduate, it's really hard to get certain classes you need because they fill up instantly, budgets cuts and that kind of stuff. Tuition costs 2x as much now than...
  I'm a music major, and really no one cares if you have a degree for music-related things if you're competent, so if I was going to pursue that type of thing anyway, I'm not super worried about it in that sense. If I can survive, I'd consider that success. I'm not an "ambitious" person.     Who can graduate in 4 years nowadays? I'm looking at two more years minimum from now to get a bachelor's.   In any case, I've got another quarter ahead at least. Already payed for...
  Meanwhile, I'm feeling depressed and seriously considering the possibility of dropping out of uni after ~4 years. Recently it's been hitting me hard (though I've always known it to some degree) just how stifling, trapped, and utterly oppressed academia and the current education system is. There is little to no free thought or creativity, just convention and mindless thought and action based on primitive beliefs, romantic fervor, and taking current outrageously violent...