Posts by manveru

619 unread posts. (=__=)   How's it going?   I haven't been able to keep up with anything online all week. Out of curiosity, anyone mind telling me what's the current status with P-H?
  Personally, I still doubt you'll be able to replace that stock cable with anything half as nice. This is technically just speculation on my part since I've only seen pictures of the cable and has everything to do with my personal preferences/tastes, but crap. I wish I had a cable that nice for my headphones! Unless it's literally defective (which is something I think more people would be noticing?) I can't imagine why you'd even want to replace it in the first place.
  Yup, haha.
  USB interface then? You only need phantom power if you are using condenser mics, and it's not really something to worry about anyway since pretty much everything should have phantom power.
  I'll link this in the OP.
  Hm. Well, there was that one time when MorbidToaster posted a pic of three SR-009 sitting next to each other in his house, haha.
  Me too.     Says the guy with the SR-007...
Ads on Head-fi? :p
A friend of mine tried to get me to play dota once. I've forsaken games in general though. Too much other things to be doing with my time.