Posts by manveru

Thanks. I can't sum up everything that's been happening to me in the last year or two, but basically my life has been in a state of shambles for some time, but thankfully it's finally starting to pick up again. Music is still the only thing in life that isn't depressing to pursue, but it's slow going because unfortunately I don't have the privilege of not having to worry about or be constricted by all kinds of other crap at the same time.Me and my friend are still working...
Yoyoyo.
 Her voice gives me a soul erection...Davichi bores me :p
 That is very pretty.
I can relate to a lot of what you're trying to say, especially in regards to other drummers even within the prog rock category, haha. Although I don't think your current method of trying to communicate is likely to be very efficient or successful. Anyone who lacks empathy, views the world with an abstract magical mindset, or doesn't understand much about human behavior and communication would likely react to your posts with blind indignation, not taking you seriously, or...
 I know just what you mean, haha.  Haha, I was just speaking kind of in general in case anyone else was reading. A lot of people have perceived me as having some kind of weird egotistical ulterior motive which causes massive misunderstandings and mental blocks right from the get go. Understandable if you've been conditioned your whole life to think that there is such a thing as an "ego." 
 I'm not exactly the same person I was when I originally started this thread, and I'll admit that back then I obviously had at least some amount of intentions to merely be "controversial." Not in a way where I took it super seriously or thought I was on a mission or something, just venting something I was feeling really. When you start a thread on a topic which in many aspects boils down to personal preferences/experiences, the result is extremely predictable.   That being...
 It's only because we're not talking about headphones anymore, haha. There is a huge amount of detail, examples, ramifications, and related topics which could go into understanding that question, more than would make sense or be possible to try and sum up in a single post. To try and put it into a nutshell though, human beings are physical objects, and physical objects behave according to the laws of physics. At it's core, it is as simple as that. That one sentence is far...
 Well, I try. You may or may not be surprised how violently most average people react to these sorts of things. I think it's due to the nature of the types of people who would be interested in a thread like this in the first place that that hasn't really happened here thus far.For me personally, it all relates back to the fact that free will does not exist. And not only that, but  the seemingly near species-wide delusion that it does is a deeply fundamental part of human...