Posts by manveru

I don't mind it so far.  I EQ them to have a little more treble and maybe mids. They're not too crazy though. Better than being thin and they have pretty good extension. The Paradoxes were really nice, but I still really miss the AD2000's the most. They were perfection. Too bad the crazy static electricity thing makes them super difficult to use.
I've got nothing to watch right now so I guess I'll try watching Girls und Panzer too.     Got some Shure SE215's today. First Head-fi related thing for me in a super long time. My Ety's were literally being held together by pieces of tape. The Shures are better in every way.
HA!
 I'm the total opposite, haha.
 Oh, haha.
 Nah... ¬_¬
 I can't be bothered to read manga, especially if it was off of a computer screen. I like animation :( Even if I was willing to read, I still wouldn't want to because the artwork in the manga looks horrible.
 Only in the sense that it seems to me that many harmful or destructive cultural values are reliant upon the precondition or assumption that free will indeed exists. The way in which common people seem to use it, belief in free will is tantamount to rejecting that there are such things as laws of physics or that anything has a cause (particularly in regards to human behavior). At that point it's totally useless to even pretend to have a conversation or entertain the notion...
 I agree that in the end we only care about our own happiness. Yet, seeing as we rely on other human beings for meeting both biological and psychological needs, ensuring the happiness of others is a necessary component of our own happiness. It seems to me that cases in which it is necessary to actively take advantage of others for your own benefit are largely environmental/situational. Faulty ways of managing and distributing resources which generates scarcity which...