Posts by EC09

For those of you who wants to give Whiplash products a chance but never did because of the poor customer service, I have one used pair of the Whiplash Hybrid IEM cable. These have Oyaide 3.5mm straight plugs and fits UM/Westone/JH sockets. They are in brand new condition and no signs of wear whatsoever. They are 48" long.    Only willing to ship to the USA or Canada; shipping included in price. Payment by PayPal (gifted or +3%)   Thanks!
I am selling a Beat Audio Silver Sonic MK III cable on behalf of my friend with sockets that fit UM/Westone/JH customs. He no longer has the packaging they came in but the cable is in great condition and most importantly, they sound great!   The price includes shipping and paypal fees, but he is only willing to ship them within North America.    Feel free to PM me with any questions. 
Sold! 
Price drop
I have a pair of the Whiplash TWag V2 Eclipse (OM) for sale. These are SEALED and of course, completely brand new! Originally bought this May.   They have JH/Westone/UM/Heir Audio sockets and is terminated with a straight Oyaide plug.    Reason for sale is because I purchased my first customs a few months ago, but unfortunately after 2 refits they still don't fit well and I have given up on customs. I had already bought the cable but never opened the package so...
Heir Audio is actually subdivision of Micro-DSP based in Canada, but their lab is in China and all orders would be fulfilled there.    I actually think there is just as much noise if not more noise on custom iems. Some more CIEM companies that surfaced this year include FrogBeats and Aurisonics. A couple months ago every page of the portable audio thread was filled with CIEM questions and while it may have died down a bit, I think interest in CIEMs have increased...
I beg to differ as the TF10 has a v-shaped response, which is generally the safer choice for someone who does not have much experience with IEMs. The TF10's street price is also no where near the retail price, currently sitting at about the same range as the GR07. For rock, metal and such, I definitely think the TF10 is more suitable, but YMMV      They can't solve anything if the housing itself is too big to fit in the ears. 
In my experience with both I found the TF10 to be bassier. 
Please sign me up.
You should probably just close this classified and post again in the right forum. Good luck.