Posts by Wyatta4

I've never owned any decent instruments ear headphones, let alone any creative labs products. I'm just getting into the whole headphone/earphone/audiophile stuff:-) I am quite excited. Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
Hey everyone I hope you don't rip me apart for making a new post but I am just so lost. I really love music, and crappy music bugs the heck out of me. I want something that sounds awesome but I am a Highschooler on a budget(no pitty needed). I have about 100 to spend on a pair. I bought a pair of Sony MDR7506s and I want to upgrade.. I didnt really find them that great. (they r for sale btw). So I was doing some research and see a lot of arrows pointing towards Grado...
Please help! I don't know what to get.. I was pretty set on the Grado Sr80i but then I started reading around here and there are soo many choices! I currently own a pair of Sony MDR7506 and want to see what's better out there. I am only looking to spend 100 if possible.. Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk