Posts by Wyatta4

Wow... Most of that stuff just went over my head.. Haha. Anyways, back on topic. I just sold my MDR7506s.. If I am to get the 250OHM, how much would I be looking at spending on the amp..? Or can someone talk me into getting the PROs?
And what kind of amp should I get? What kind of DAC should I look into? (I have a onkyo if I am thinking of the same thing.. It's my step dads old one for the tv.. It's kinda... Well... Junk. Haha Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
So am I going to lose quality by going with the pros instead of the 250OHM??... And yeah, in my dreams. My parents would never pay for those headphones haha.. They are going to chew me out for spending as much as in going to on there DT770s... Ha Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
I wanna get some Raybans.. Just can't justify more than 100 for sunglasses.......... :-/ Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
I've got myself a Pentax K-X.... :-) Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
I think I want to stick with more closed back phones...I've started listening to my Sonys more and maybe I'm breaking them in or something cause they sound better than they used to..So the DT770s I think are what I'm going to get... Would a starving students amp work well with it? About how much do they cost to construct? It would be a a good started project I believe..Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
The night was hot, the food was delicious, the music was ecstatic. I couldn't believe my senses. Was it really on earth or had I drifted to some sort of heavenly place? Then I felt it. The feeling you just can't rid of when music enters the ear canal. I was dancing. In my own world, I couldn't contain myself. With nothing but the clouds below my feet in let myself fly. When I finally came back to earth is realized my inconvenient position. Outside the walls of the EISF...
Awesome, I'm in:-)
Btw, thanks for all the input:-) Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
Btw, thanks for all the input:-) Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk