Posts by autumnholy

He probably means that since it's so limited, will they be able to replace it in case sth happens. That's what I guessed.
That probably is one of the last Takai-san's creations...
 LOL. FAD and "normal" can hardly be used on the same sentence. Yeah, it's not that "echoey", but it does echo quite sufficiently. FWIW, it's the first numbered Heaven, and it does sound very clean.
 IV is brighter, V is less brighter to my ears. The materials does make a difference to the sound signature, but to me, it changes the flavor rather than "upgrade" it.  Err.. AFAIK, my friend did took away the filter in his PF II, and it resulted in brighter sound but less controlled highs. Well, YMMV I guess. Btw, I also selling my PF IX (which I got from Jaben Network). LOL. Forgive me for advertising here ><
Hey come on man, enjoy some good meal before listening. It'll effectively boost the musical experience! Haha. Hmmm.. That's a probable scenario too. 100 pieces spreading around the world, that's quite a treasure hunt.
 Try contact Jaben Network or Jaben Malaysia. The last time I heard they still have one.
 I can tell you as much as I know, and AFAIK the ocharaku has quite a shallow insertion. The default tips are the complys, which IMO muffles the highs in exchange for a smoother sound. Bass would vary according to tips, but overall, it goes really really deep down without much midbass hump.
Funny. I'm thinking of Ocharaku or Radius DDM 2 (twf22). I owned ocharaku before (flat4), the details r amazingly breathtaking. DDM2 is a new acquisition from Japan. Super wide n deep headstage with big sound.Either way, Heaven c is almost extinct. Between 4 and c, I prefer c because it sounds closer to FIBASS. Better clarity and shallow insertion. Butta, it's open, so it might not block noise.
 Thanks. So V6 and Noble 4. Hmmm. I've heard good things about V6, and for that price it's quite a deal. Noble 4? Might wanna find out about that, though their craftmanship is amazing!
I've listened to some IEM n headphones, but has zero idea how CIEM would sound. Demo-ed a few, but I think it could've sound different with close to perfect seal in CIEM version. So, here I'd ask everyone (yay!) for recommendation(s) on CIEM based on the preferences:   1. Music: Mostly vocals nowadays. Female vocals to be precise, with the shrill n sweet voice that'd be heaven!  A little bass wouldn't hurt, but I'm not totally sure if I wanted much bass (even though I...