Posts by Krisman

Great condition. Well looked after and rarely used hence sale. No box but will be well packaged.   These are the latest v3.2 versions.   Spec below:   The Mad Dog Pro combines the cup and headband of our acclaimed Mad Dog headphone with the 3D printed baffle and pad mount of the Alpha Dog.  The result is a headphone that sonically falls right in the middle.    The Mad Dog Pro has the warm and rich bass tones our classic Mad Dog, with some of the Alpha’s improved...
Audio Technica ATH-MSR7 closed back headphones silver in mint condition.   Only a few weeks old and with everything that came with them.   Great sounding but slightly too small for my ears.   Will ship anywhere but outside of the UK it will be at buyers cost. To the UK it is £150 inc. delivery.   Thanks for looking!
Good condition Sennheiser HD 25 SP II closed back headphones. Little bit of the printed log on the headband has flaxed off but the earpads are pretty much mint.   I am trimming down the collection and I no longer need these.   No box but they will be shipped well.   £40 delivered to UK. Europe/Rest of World at buyers cost.
Mint condition Audioquest Dragonfly V1.2 USB DAC/headphone amp for sale.   Owned by me from new and only selling as I already have a LH Labs Geek Out USB DAC.   Still have all the packaging etc. and should have the remainder of the warranty which is around 8 months I think!   Will ship to UK for free and rest of the world at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking!
Only a couple of weeks old JVC HA SZ2000 closed back headphones.   Absolutely monstrous deep bass sound. These are like wearing subwoofers which is fantastic fun but not quite what I am looking for :)   Headphones and packaging all as new!   Will ship to the UK for free, rest of the worl at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking!
Mint condition YuLong U100 headphone amp and USB DAC.   Owned by me from new and only a few months old. I still have the original packaging etc.   Only selling as I have gone up to a seperate DAC & AMP combo.   £85 with free shipping to UK and will also ship to Europe at buyers cost.
Great condition V-Moda Crossfade M100 + XL Pads + Cable package.   Bought from a fellow Head-Fi member and lovingly looked after by him and me. Couple of tiny cosmetic marks on the headband but apart from that they are in great condition.   Still with everything pictured and only purchased second half of 2014. Earpads alone are over £20 extra.   Will ship to UK (free) or Europe (at buyers cost)   £135
Nearly as new condition NAD HP50 closed back headphones.   Still have all the accessories and packaging etc.   Only selling as I am thining down my already large collection!   £150 inc. postage to mainland UK.   Will post to Europe at buyers cost.
Owned by me from new Musical Fidelity V90-HPA headphone Amp/USB DAC.   Unit is new and has only been taken out of the box to try against my Denon DA300, which I prefer.   This is a great little amp at this price!   Still have all the packaging etc.   Price includes postage to UK. Can post to Europe at buyers cost.   Thanks
SOLD