or Connect

Posts by Krisman

For sale: As new NuForce HEM 2 earphones in red.   With all packaging/ear buds etc.   Owned be me from new but not quite the sound signature I am looking for.   £109 with free shipping to UK. Elsewhere at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking!
For sale: Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 dynamic driver earphones.   Boxed with all accessories etc. Earbuds in great condition, some very light marks on the silver coating but apart from that they are mint.   Great sounding and with a lovely open soundstage. Only selling due to having too many earphones right now and thinning my collection down.   £80 shipped to UK, elsewhere at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking! :)
For sale: HiFiMAN RE-400i earphones   Still with all earbuds and packaging etc. Rarely used hence sale.   Great sounding for the price!   £35 delivered to UK, elsewhere at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking!
For sale:   Mint Sony NW-ZX1 Android Walkman with 128GB storage.   I have owned this for around a year and it has been a fantastic player. It has had a shield wrap since day one and I am including a teal coloured leather Dignis case. I have all the packaging etc. that came with it.   This has been lovingly looked after and I am only selling due to going up to an Onkyo DP-X1 (which is only fractionally better sounding).   £260 delivered to the UK, elsewhere at...
Light Harmonic LH Geek Out 450 Silver High Performance USB DAC & Headphone Amp   Owned by me from new. In great condition. Only selling as going up to a bigger model.   Thanks for looking!   £65 delivered to UK. Rest of world at buyers cost.
Light Harmonic LH Geek Out 450 Silver High Performance USB DAC & Headphone Amp   Owned by me from new. In great condition. Only selling as going up to a bigger model.   Thanks for looking!   £65 delivered to UK. Rest of world at buyers cost.
For sale: Dunu DN19 Tai Chi earphones.   Owned be me from new, mint condition with all packaging etc.   Great bargains but I am thining down my collection hence the sale.   Will ship to UK for free, anywhere else at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking :)   £45
Bought from a fellow HeadFier and well looked after.   Great clarity and signature but just not quite what I am looking for.   Complete with packaging, tips etc. Couple of marks on the buds but nothing major.   Price includes shipping to UK. Will ship anywhere at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking!
    In mint condition RHA T 20 earphones. With all accessories and packaging etc.   Not quite the sound/fit I am looking for hence moving these on.   I will ship to the UK for free or internationally at buyers cost.   Thanks for looking!   Pictures up soon.
Thank you Sir! :)