Posts by DarknightDK

I'm afraid to find out the price of the Venom USB cable. Looks amazing nonetheless! Great new line-up Frank!
Looking forward to those XC impressions. Comparisons between the LCD X and LCD 3 are most welcome (although its closed vs open design). Would be good to find out if the XCs are essentially the X with a closed design or if there are any voicing differences.
 You will need to remove all screws on the top to remove the top lid of the Ref 7.1.
Me too. I've been watching this space ever since it was announced. Any time now..
huh..no impressions of the Ragnarok thus far?
 So based on your latest revelation, in which areas is the GSXmk2 better than the Mjolnir and vice versa?
You should get the HD800 as a complement to your lcd3 since you mentioned that you prefer a brighter sound. Have both the LCD3 and HD800 and they have equal headtime, they both excel in different genre of music.
 I have the silver widows paired with my HD800 as well and can vouch for the pairing.
 Need to hear the GS-X MkII myself someday after all the impressions I've read here. In what way is the GS-X MkII better than the Mjolnir when paired with the LCD-3 (or HD-800 for that matter)?
Audio-Gd DI-DSP USB / Coaxial converter for sale With upgraded TCXO Clocks (BOTH clocks upgraded - Top Spec)   Description from Audio-GD Website:   (Link: http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/DIv2/DIv2EN.htm)   Supports full speed Asynchronous Transfer Mode Built in the Tenor TE8802 chip   Built in 5 Groups Fully Discrete Class A power supplies so it can power supply by computer USB power . (DI-DSP has built in total 5 group PSUs) Applies Current Conveyor Technology...