Posts by DarknightDK

Or the Abyss (which I'm really eyeing). someday...  
Thanks for your impressions. Much appreciated. Haha I actually think the HD800 complements the LCD 3 well. Just different sound signatures probably akin to tubes vs solid state. Lush vs analytical. I might just get the M9 after all. Just waiting on more solid impressions of the Raganork before I decide.
Note you also own the WA22. I'd be interested to know how the M9 compares with the WA22 and what the M9 does better.I have the WA22 and am very keen to get a solid state amp to complement. Should I jump on the M9?
Great post. This has been my experience too.. I suppose if you've been here long enough (or in the hobby long enough for that matter), you'll learn to filter out the hard truths from the fluff.
 Subscribed. I'm really looking forward to your impressions of the M9 paired with your gear. 
The M9 looks really good. Congrats guys!
Dropped by the event today and I'm glad I did.   Got to try out the headphone that has been getting a lot of hype here on head-fi lately; aka Mr Speakers Alpha Dog. Overall, I was impressed with the overall coherency of the sound. It sounded very open and spacious for a closed can. Midrange and highs were also very smooth and clear which is typical of a planner headphone. Unfortunately, the set up at the show was sub-par and could not drive the headphones to its full...
Dropped by the event today and I'm glad I did.   Got to try out the headphone that has been getting a lot of hype here on head-fi lately; aka Mr Speakers Alpha Dog. Overall, I was impressed with the overall coherency of the sound. It sounded very open and spacious for a closed can. Midrange and highs were also very smooth and clear which is typical of a planner headphone. Unfortunately, the set up at the show was sub-par and could not drive the headphones to its full...
Yeah was my bad. Somehow I read it as OFC!
SW is purely a silver cable mixed with some elements of gold content. So it is not OCC or UPOCC as those are terms used to describe the purity of the copper cable.