or Connect

Posts by DarknightDK

Looking for a pair of Wywire Red Cables for LCD3 or HD800 in 4 pin XLR.   If you have one for sale, do PM me with price.   Cheers!
 Just catching up with this thread and am responding to an older post. A solid 2 channel speaker amp built upon the design and concept of the Rag (i.e. balanced circlotron topology) that can output over 350W is high up on my wist list for Schiit. While there may be other manufacturers in this category, I think many may not even come close to the sound quality, at a reasonable price, that has gave Schiit its success over the past 5 years. I think if Schiit can design an...
Thanks Paul. Your impressions were very helpful. I look forward to seeing what Fang can do with these beauties. 
I have a pair of Audience AU24e Speaker cables for sale. 2.5M in length and in excellent condition (8.5 on the audiogon scale). I do not have the original box but will pack these well for shipping. Amazing sounding cables and very highly recommended. Just do a search online for reviews on this cable. For the price, they are an absolute steal and hard to beat for the money. Just check out the many rave reviews of this cable (link provided below). They are that...
Selling my beloved Audio Gd Master 7 DAC (240V). Approx 2 years old. In MINT condition, sparingly used in my headphone set-up. This had been upgraded professionally from a Ref 7.1 to the Master 7. Upgrade kit purchased directly from Audio Gd, with audiophile grade components used throughout (i.e. mundorf silver solder used throughout, Toxic cables silver poison cables (i.e. pure silver cables with a small % of gold content) internally wired for signal conductors, etc)....
Was about to pick up a pair of HE6 but I'll wait to see the final pricing and more impressions of the HE1000 when these finally get out to market. these headphones are beautiful and look very promising indeed.
Just released today. A power supply upgrade (regenerative power supply) of the Master 7, the HE 7.    http://www.audio-gd.com/HE/HE-7/HE7EN.htm   "The regenerative power supply like a proprietary electric generator built in the unit.  It can block most disturb from the power line , supply the ultra clean power supply for the audio amps , reproduce the most neutral and analog sound like audio signal for the system and the users. In the regenerative power supply...
Would the new SW be on promo too? Very very tempting..
Aren't that a lovely sight. Guys, the wait is going to be worthwhile. The workmanship on the gsx is second to none and one of the rare amps that sounds as good as it looks!
At that budget, get a used HD800 and a quality used DAC (PWD, Audio-Gd?). Then get the Schiit Vali to tide you till you can afford to upgrade your amp. The sources mentioned would stretch your budget a little but at least you won't have to worry too much about upgrading them in future. The Vali performs surprisingly well with the HD800 (and well up to amps costing over $1000), so that should tide you for sometime until you have another $2.5k to upgrade your amp . Just my 2...