Posts by Mcberto

What are you talking about??
Sorry. Currently not looking into shipping overseas. It's a big hassle for me.   I'll let you know if anything changes.     Andy
Recently picked up a DX200 from a head-fier here. I'm feeling the itch to go back into photography so I'm selling the unit to fund that.   The unit is in like-new condition with all the accessories that came with it included.   Included is a 128 GB MicroSD card for storage   There are still software bugs that can be addressed with iBasso's firmware updates.   Price is what I paid for it. It includes the cost of shipping and paypal fees.   PM me with questions or...
Recently picked up a DX200 from a head-fier here. I'm feeling the itch to go back into photography so I'm selling the unit to fund that.   The unit is in like-new condition with all the accessories that came with it included.   Included is a 128 GB MicroSD card for storage.   There are still software bugs that can be addressed with iBasso's firmware updates.   Price is what I paid for it. It includes the cost of shipping and paypal fees.   PM me with questions or...
Looking to trade my brand new Focal Elear I just bought yesterday.   Looking for something more portable like IEMs or the like.   Interested in CA Andromeda primarily.   Will be willing to take IEM + paypal.   Or just letting them go for $800 shipped with everything that it came with. It's in LNIB.   Let me know what you have!   PM me with questions or offers.     Thanks,   Andy
I'm getting a bit of lag swiping on the mango player/OS on the dx200. Will the most recent firmware fix this issue?    Swipes on the android OS is quick and responsive. The mango OS not so much.
Interested in picking up a unit for $820 shipped.   PM me with offers!     Thanks,   Andy
Looking for a used pair for a good price around ~800.    I'm open on the price.   Let me know what you have.   Thanks!   Andy
Looking for a pair of used but in good and working condition Andromeda's.   PM me with your offers.   Thanks,   Andy
Looking to sell my Schiit Lyr 2 for what I paid for them used. 2nd owner.     Looking for $old Shipped for the Schiit Lyr 2 with stock tubes.   Local deal near 94014   PM me with questions or offers.