Posts by Mcberto

SOLD.
SOLD.
SOLD.
On Hold.
I am looking to sell my beloved Shure SE846 as I am now moving into a speaker setup instead.   They are in like new condition. I am the original owner and only have had it for 2 months. I have taken good care of them   I am looking for $680 shipped but paypal fees are not included.   NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES!   PM me with questions if needed.     Thanks,      Andy
I have an AK100 II for sale here if anyone is in the market for one.
I am looking to sell my AK100 II that I've only had for a brief while. Around 2 weeks.   I am moving to a speaker setup.   I am the first owner. The condition is in great to like new condition. Has 1 or 2 very minor nicks that's hard to see.   Includes original packaging and accessories. The back and screen protectors are still unused.   I am asking for $650-655 for the unit.   Price includes shipping but not paypal fees.   Not looking for trades.     PM me...
It's in the classified. I'm moving to speakers so I want some funds for that project.         Andy
I'm looking to sell my Xonar Essence One Muses Edition. I have only been the 2nd owner that has had it for about two weeks only. I bought it from dynamics from these forums.    Here is the original post by dynamics. The condition has not changed from the listing so I will not post additional pictures unless otherwise asked.   It is in excellent condition and works perfectly. The reason I am selling the unit is that I am moving to speakers and a different setup.   All...
I'm looking to sell my Xonar Essence One Muses Edition. I have only been the 2nd owner that has had it for about two weeks only. I bought it from dynamics from these forums.    Here is the original post by dynamics. The condition has not changed from the listing so I will not post additional pictures unless otherwise asked.   It is in excellent condition and works perfectly. The reason I am selling the unit is that I am moving to speakers and a different setup.   All...