Posts by Mcberto

Looking for a like-new DX90.    Will pay more for accessories like the case and sd card.     Thanks,   Andy
I wanted to ask if the DX90 can serve as a dedicated USB DAC running off the computer.   Thanks,    Andy
I'm in the market for the Schiit Wyrd and Modi combo at a reasonable price.   Please PM me with price and condition!     Thanks,       Andy
  Are those the monoprice glass monitor stands?
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/open-wide%C2%97-stereo-exchange-headphone-lounge-gala-celebration   here's a place near NYU if you wanna check it out.
I'm curious if there is a budget DAC that pairs well with the HD 800's like the Vali does as an amp.   Basically I'm asking if there is a "Vali-like" DAC in terms of price and performance.   I know I won't get the most out of the senns but I would like to know if there is such a DAC.   Thanks for any suggestions. 
I'm looking to sell my iPad Air as I cannot afford to keep it anymore.    The box and accessories are included.    It is in like new condition. I have only owned it for 3 weeks or so.   I will post pictures upon request.   PM me with offers or questions.   Price does not include shipping.
PM sent.
I am selling the DX50 I bought from these forums. I was told it was from the 3rd batch.   Everything is in good cosmetic condition. There are no issues with playback or scanning media files.   Everything is included. Accessories and packaging that came with the original shipment.     Feel free to PM with questions or offers.     Andy
I am looking for $125 for these pair of IEM in good condition.   I am the second owner.    It does not come with the stock cable as I replaced it with a Jaben ES8 cable instead.   Tips and accessories are included.   Please feel free to PM me with questions or offers.   Price includes shipping.   Andy