or Connect

Posts by Mcberto

I am looking to sell my Peachtree Audio Decco 65 Integrated Amplifier (Black).   Here is the link for the product page.   I am selling because I need cash for another hobby.   It is in like-new working condition.   Comes with most original accessories and box.   I am looking for $370 paypal fees included.     Local SF/Bay Area Pickup available.    Willing to ship if shipping cost is split between buyer and I.   PM me with questions or offers thanks!
I am looking to sell my KEF LS50 (White and Blue Version)   I am the original owner.   It is like-new condition. I have had it for around 3 months or so and have taken great care of it.   Comes with original packaging and accessories.   Reason I am selling is that I need money for another hobby.   Comes with IsoAucoustics stands L8R-155. Also comes with some speaker wires.   I am looking for $949 for the pair plus the extras. Paypal fees are included...
I am looking to sell my Peachtree Audio Decco 65 Integrated Amplifier (Black).   Here is the link for the product page.   I am selling because I need cash for another hobby.   It is in like-new working condition.   Comes with most original accessories and box.   I am looking for $370 Paypal fees included.     Local SF/Bay Area Pickup available.    Willing to ship if shipping cost is split between buyer and I.     PM me with questions or offers thanks!
Thinking of selling my KEF LS50's for a pair of K10s...
Anyone know of a good headphone case that is known to work with the 553's?   Thanks!
Anyone know which foam eartips work with the Tenore's?     Thanks ahead of time!       Andy
PM Sent.
SOLD
I am looking to sell my like new pair of black PM-3's.   I bought them 4 weeks ago from Oppo direct and I am the first owner.   The condition is like new and there are no scratches or blemishes I could find.   All original accessories are included including the shorter android cable.   I am looking for $380 shipping and paypal fee included.         PM me with offers or additional questions.       Andy
Does anyone have an opinion on the best Perlman recording for either for the Mendelssohn, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven or Brahms Violin Concerto?   Sorry to pester again but I'm pretty inexperienced with classical recordings and would like to ask people with more experience.     Thanks again!