Posts by Evilcalyptic

Shure se 315 clear. Brand new in box.. includes bill of sale. Not much to say.. will ship within 2 days of confirmed payment
Used Xbox one, 3 months old. Treated the console with care, however there are some scuffs on the top plastic part from sitting against the wall but no other issues what so ever. Apart from the scuffs it is almost brand new. Comes with everything stock and all accounts will be cleared. I have the receipt as well but didn't purchase the warranty. 1 day handling and ships from central Texas. COMES WITH: CABLES, KINECT, CONSOLE, BOX, PAPERS, RECEIPT, CONTROLLER, POWER...
Whiplash Cables TWag V3 Right Angle OM IEM Westone pin cable Quad-braid 7N Silver, Terminated w/ oyaide rhodium plated right angle 3.5mm. Condition is brand new. Improves overall sound by around 30%, Veil Removal, More Clarity, Higher Highs, Better Vocals, Tighter Bass, Overall more clear! Fits: Any IEM or CIEM using westone style pins Paypal Gift Accepted, USPS shipping is included in price to conus, International is calculated.
Pending sale
Vmoda LPs are very nice
Etymotic ER-4S Very lightly used, 35 hours or so in perfect condition. Comes with everything stock + 2 shure olives, See pictures. SOLD Looking to get 250 paypal gifted, will ship out within one day, free standard USPS shipping via conus. Will ship express for 23.50 and feel free to ask for me to calculate international shipping as well. As a bonus, ill throw in a pair of Philips SHB6017 Bluetooth Stereo ActionFit Sports Waterproof Headphones for free with the...
pm sent
So... I have been absent a vehicle for about a year now and have managed to save up quite a bit of money. I will soon be needing a vehicle and being the single guy that I am, I have some very ballsy choices. I need your guys help to pick between them Now imagine fuel is not object, as I know these 2 cars more than likely get horrible millage. 1970 dodge challenger 360 V8 4 speed 23,506 miles 2008 BMW 535i Turbo Automatic 63,551 miles that's nuts I know, a car from...
yeah, well I have been out of the audiophile game since before the alpine came out. what he said
Looking to buy a fiio E12 hit me up with offers