or Connect

Posts by McCol

No it doesn't. I ordere a new gel like case from Korea, only took a week from Korea to UK.  It is licensed by LG to fit with the HiFi module and it does, perfect fit.  Couldn't find one anywhere else except from Korea.  Here's the ebay link  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222091743145?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 In a way yes I am saying that.  Not saying it is better sonically than either of those, in fact it isn't better.  In some repects it doesn't come close however for my use I was struggling to justify ownng different devices for what is limited use.  The Hifi module drives my selection of ear/headphones with ease and it sounds very good.  Gives me all the android benefits that the DP-X1 had but with faster CPU, better screen etc etc.  
I've had a few days to listen to the HiFi plus module and it seems that the first one i had was faulty i some way.   The new one sounds totally different with more power to drive my different head/earphones.  Build quality still leaves a little to be desired but is acceptable and doesn't flex as much as the first one I bought.   Sound wise it doessn't quite much the qualities or power of both the Onkyo DP-X1 Dap or the Chord Mojo, however my listenng habits have...
My new HiFi plus arrived today and brief listening with the ie800 suggests the one I sent back must have been faulty. Will post more later but this one sounds totally different, big improvement on stock G5.
Aside from the case from Korea, is there any other cases that will fit the G5 with HiFi module attached?  I can't find any.
It's not washed out, very natural look to the screen when playing videos. Looks a bit subdued compared to the S7 but then the S7 is exaggerated in its colours imo.
Did think it was maybe the ie800 but it was the same with my other earphones hence me thinking it was maybe faulty.
Yes was using the bortom 3.5 connection. I'm just curious as I do value what others say and my experience seems so far removed from others.  
Think I might order the HiFi Plus again in case I had a faulty model.
 I said similar not the same as, there is a difference.  Jist because you hear it different doesn't make you right on the matter in the same way I may not be right.   Thanks for the sarcastic 'haha' very classy way to debate.