Posts by psamuel01

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - 7/10.   Amazing graphics, love the story, multiplayer is cool but the game keeps crashing every so often and the lobbies are empty. :( Fix the crashing issue though, and this is a solid 9/10 game.
I like the denon d1001 I had. But besides that I don't have much expereince. And I am not sure what you mean by sound but I listen to music like coldplay or hellogoodbye. I don't care if its opened or closed and I'll be using meier stepdance to drive it.Thanks.
I'll take the one with new wiring. And can you email me to discuss payment? I cant pm anymore. My email is psamuel01 at gmail. Thanks Sam
  I don't like any of them, unfortunately. Besides I'm not looking for something with a high degree of isolation. Just enough to enjoy my music while I'm studying at the park or walking to the store.   AKG k701 /702 was recommended to me, what do you think about those pairs?   Thanks
Hello my name is Sam and I having lurking this forum for quite a while.   But it seems like more I read the more I get confused, so can you guys help me out?   I promise to be as helpful as I can be from my end and be as specific as I can.   I'm looking for something between $0-$500.   Unfortunately, I am going to be using my laptop or ipod classic.   I prefer closed as I like to listen in public places but I don't mind if it's open.   Comfort is...
Hello my name is Sam and I having lurking this forum for quite a while.   But it seems like more I read the more I get confused, so can you guys help me out?   I promise to be as helpful as I can be from my end and be as specific as I can.   I'm looking for something between $0-$500.   Unfortunately, I am going to be using my laptop or ipod classic.   I don't care if it's opened or closed, I like both.   Comfort is not that important to me as long...