Posts by EinZweiDrei

surround sound added to music when listening on headphones is never really my thing so i recommended one with a better sound since you can get surrounded sound as a plugin on some music playing softwares.
is there a way for rockbox sansa clip+ to read non english character properly? it just shows up as squares.
how come my OPA627BP makes a loud popping sound when i plug in my K701 in my M Stage. my other OP amps dont do that. since it pops im afraid to play music through it thinking i might damage those k701 drivers. is there a problem with my OPA627BP like being a fake OP amp? i got my OPA627BP from this guy on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/170962971328?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
this is how most headphones burn in. step 1 take headphone out of box. step 2 plug headphone on ur playing device. step 3 make a playlist of ur favorite songs. step 4 play them at a comfortable listening volume. step 5 relax and enjoy your music step 6 doze off. step 7 come back to your senses and burn in is done. from what i heard cans like the k/q70x, some ultrasones can take as long as 50-300hours. for burn in type of audio file. most music will do just fine i...
theres a price drop on sony mdr v6 on amazon for 55 dollar ATM. V6 is clear and neutral. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00001WRSJ/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER edit: sorry you were looking for IEMs.        well then i guess im just letting you know. 55 dollars is a good deal for V6        and hey it saves you around 90dollars to play around.
i wonder how the LM4562 would compare to the LME49710HA with a HRT MS2 dac and K/Q701 on a my M-Stage setup.
loud and ugly. like my mother and sister when they argue.
when i convert a track from WAV or FLAC into 320mp3, i notice more a bit more clipping when i compare them side by side in audacity. both happen to be one of those modern CDs with loud tracks. when converted into WAV from CD its all blue. but when converted from flac or wav to 320mp3 a few strands of red lines appear indicating clipping. why is that?
is there a difference between LM4562 LM4562MA, and LM4562NA?
what gain setting should i use with an hd598? 10gain? 0gain? and will it pair well with it?