Posts by straden

where is next canjam? and when is it? around summer time?
in my experience its ui is not perfect yet, and crashes often times... you will know when you get it and start using it.  ( im talking about buzz player classic, not flac player which might be much better ) I use buzz player "classic" because I have iphone 3g  which does not support other buzz player version if you have 3gs or newer. you might like Flac player from app store, I cant use it because it keeps crashing on my 3g if you Jailbreak, you can get both flac...
in my experience, iphone was and is best source for my shure 530... which iphone do you have? (well... except EQ... but I dont need it since I like sound from iphone + shure combo) I would get portable amp like arrow to pair with touch or iphone... iphone also has flac players from app store...(somewhat lacking still)   but if you need full flac support I guess cowons are good choice too...or something that can run rockbox but I really dig iphone 4 sound......
last time they had price mistake, they cancelled my order =/
Still better deal than ca tax rate
if you got some budget i would go custom reshell... i also saw something about adding additional drivers while doing it... but I wonder, if they are actually using drivers you send em... I mean what if they just use their own and say used yours..
did you lose in the house?
Just saw this new android smart phone coming out with built in amp...   (Bang & Olufsen's renowned ICEpower audio amplifiers)   what do you guys think? ICEpower amp any good?     http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/21/lumigon-t1-with-icepower-amplifiers-officially-unveiled-to-arri/
woo hoo my order #2706 has been shipped out, not sure when but its within last 3 days! how long would it take to get to CA? 3 weeks?
stepdance is nice as well not sure on bass but i know its one of the better ones.