Posts by straden

I received arrow last week and had hours of listening with my fuze, d2 and se530 this amp does damn nice job with adding body / warmth with bass boost. (although, I get tired easily with bass these days) And at reasonable volume, this makes my se530 dead silent, there is no hiss at all. It feels like im in the pitch dark compared to night street with some lamp light. Also because it reduces hiss noise, I hear subtle notes clearer in the background.   On the...
do they charge tax for CA customer? I would bite one if they dont
ordered one ><
thanks for info I am waiting on my arrow to arrive...hopefully it doesn't take too long =(
I'm interested in PK1 but was wondering if Fuze can drive this impedence monster Anyone has this combo setup?
I had 40ex for about 4 mins and packed it up and returned for full refund not only SQ was awful but overall fit / comfort was craptastic.
funny how I read comments on se535 vs w3 and I get this desire to try out um3x...
I don't feel the need of amp when I'm using fuze with se530, but I find volume is limited when used with my other headphones... I also tried E5 amp from my friend... but I didn't feel much difference from non amp setup. Now, only if Arrow amp would arrive... I might be able to recommend a nice amp for ya. =)
I cannot think of any decent budget players besides sansa family.
I hope j3/s9 is way better than d2  , I'm very disappointed with my d2 SQ. (Compared to iphone3g or even rockboxed fuze) Of course, if I only had d2 , I would not know this and be happy with it. =)