Posts by straden

price will be around 600USD or around that, according to a source in japan
Does anyone know if this new smartphone is using wolfson DAC?
i thought iriver is a korean company... and yet this product news is not announced in korea?
I think you need to replace your iriver's battery and enjoy higher quality rip with trips.
A good amp does make sound different for sure, but in my case, I didn't like how it changed, I liked how my IEM sounded without amp. Of course this is personal preference and different amps will result different sound change. I am pretty sure now that I will spend money on custom IEM instead of amp, maybe amp is after I am done searching for custom IEM. So unless you have IEM / headphone that really needs volume boost, I would just save money.
you mean reshelling? ouch, 350 for that is too much considering you can buy triple drivers custom from 1964 now.   
I just received this and used it on fuze without an amp, oh boy sound is soooo tiny. is this meant to be used with amp? I mean it looks very portable and figured this would be like IEM. Even at maxed volume, sound is soooo weak. I have to look into returning this thing as I don't plan to use amp on the go for while. If anyone wants this for 30 bucks let me know.
maybe 1964 does refits
westone is pretty cheap if you dont want stock cable. haven't see cheaper than this  while keeping quality.
tf10 is better discount i would say.