Posts by straden

my coworker loves his bose in ear because it is very ez to put on and off and sounds like his old dad's fm stereo radio I told him to try out my shure530 and tf10 , and he hated them both because the hassle to put on and how they isolate too much and how they sound too bright and thin compared to his boomy bose buds
Not working whatsoever, I also heard from other korean friends that they can't connect to 1964's website. Is there any 1964 employee here that can address this IP filtering issues to their Network team? =/
not connecting... must be filtering IPs....
i wish they do another xmas sale on miracle later this year as i am saving up for a pair of custom =D
I can't seem to connect to 1964 website.... are they filtering IPs from korea or something?
anyone heard both nt-6pro and UM miracle? I would like to hear the comparison between the 2 I was originally thinking to get miracle but after I read this review im leaning toward nt-6 since I am in Korea now =D
why are you comparing this 90s looking device with samsung smartphone...?...?
wow , 3 of ciem damn haha which ones did you get? I am shopping for CIEM now and thought miracle as one of possible target
the stock cable of ex1000 is already super premium cable... lol...
are you all saying tf10 fits better than shure 530? what am i reading here lol.... btw tf10 is more V shape than 530 and i find 530 warmer, and tf10 separates instrument more than shure does and yes i do own them both