Posts by straden

^
one of the developer mentions he likes flat SQ headphones and that player fits "him" well with Dt1350 , senn hd25-1 II, shure srh840, se425
just checked out some info from   http://www.astellnkern.com/   neat looking curious how it will perform against some of the hifi players out now
maybe tf10 if you can get it cheap
wow... wish I could listen to all these customs someday haha
they don't ship to korea , sigh
really.. monoprice? how does it compare to multi hundred dollar MTPG ? ...haha i should order one
i agree the casing paint chips off starting from the edge, and I wish it was detachable cable like tf10
Mine was like 8 years ago when I first spent money to buy non-bundled earphone... I bought shure e4c and when i first plugged in... wow.... the detail , clear/smooth mid... sparkling high (of course compared to previous bundled earphone which i don't remember what brand) I miss my e4c... it must in a box somewhere in the storage... anyway it was bigger wow than when i bought my tf-10 / shure530
Yes i will be visiting one of the retailer this Sunday to hear the demo version of nt-6 / pro hopefully custom's SQ blows away my tf10 , shure530