Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

$240 now
What about the K550?
The AKG K550 is better the 551 is kind of dumb, the cord is shorter and thinner but they put a huge plug on it.   I'd say Momentum's>M100 (if you like bass)>K550>UE6000's for cheaper, for the price they score higher
Hmmm I actually don't think your going to find exactly what your looking for because as far as cans go (not IEM's) V-Moda is the only company I know that makes a Android mic and the overear M100's are $300. Lot's of iPod mic's have some functionality with android.   Maybe the Philips cityscape up or down town's?
K so the E6 is like 10 hours the E17 is 20 the E07k is around 24 hours but the only E7 was around 100 hours but doesn't sound as good as the E07k or E17, is there anything else with a long long battery life?
M-audio Q40 or V-moda M80, for cheaper maybe the Phillips cityscape downtown?  
D5000's with like 3bd or the small bass boost on a portable amp
You would want to run the digital out's from the CD player into the headphone amp, you don't need 2 amps.   The headphone jack's in player's usually are not that good just because they have a price to meet and they put there money into other stuff, where a headphone and is only that a headphone amp and the manufacturers take pride in them being quality. With that said higher quality player's and integrated amp's do have pretty good headphone sections.
there not that bad http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/skullcandy-roc-nation-aviator   but I will agree there are better $150 headphones
id suggest the Beyerdynaic DT770 pro 80 ohm or the M100's