Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

The 598's are known to be a little bass light even compared to the 558's I think you would like something like the Sennheiser Momentum's better. The HD600's bass I would not call "poor" it just doesn't have a lot of it which was changed in the HD650 but then people think that it is lacking in the high's so some people prefer the HD600's.   Why isn't the Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro good for anything? It has to be better than running stock from the motherboard? I...
The Problem with the DT770 Pro 80ohm is that they need an amp to sound the best, an iPhone just isn't made to power 40-50mm 80ohm drivers.   I used the old Klipsch Image ONE's and S4's with a Sony S-series player and bass boost for huge bass but strait from an iPod/iPhone they don't have that much bass (similar to the Sol republics but better I think).   I will try to cater to what you want but I'm just going to say this. In my opinion and my experience you should keep...
V-moda M80, The CAL! are over ear but small and might work.
Sorry I post on here a lot and don't know how experienced people are with terms.   Noise Isolation is how much noise the IEM's (in ear monitors) block out, we use the term noise isolation or noise attenuation so people don't get confused with active noise cancellation because a lot of people over use that term which only applies to NC headphones that have a circuit that sense incoming noise and output sound waves to cancel the external sound, these are expensive and...
I second the 215's, I wore them with safety goggles every day. I did find the stock cord a little uncomfortable and hard to fit but the iPod cable was great, the UE900 and Fiio cables that work with them should also be great.   You could look at anything from the monster turbines to the hi-fi man RE-400, just depends on what kind of sound you want but the SE215's will block out the most noise.  
I'd look at the Shure SE125's, Hi-fi man RE-400's, Klipsch Image X10's, TF10's   I don't really like the S4's, they have good clarity for a mainstream $80 earphone and really deep bass but they are annoying in the 7-8khs range I think? I can only listen to the for a while with guitars without eq. The SE215's aren't perfect, I like them a lot better but they are smoother and less agressive and a little to rolled off up top. Never heard the RE-400's.
Yeah but he needs these by like tomorrow
At this point I think you are straying into the area where you need to hear the headphones, a lot of personal preferance, so buy from a place that you can send back.   I think something like the Westone 4's or 3's or the UE900 or custom's will be more detailed and smoother sounding but some people don't like BA's and prefer dynamic driver's so you might not like them, you could look into the IE80's but they are $400. For $300 idk how much "better" sound you will get.
Shure SE215's? or if you want Extra bass get Bestbuy or somewhere to match online prices of the Monester Turbines or Turbine pro golds?   for cheaper there's the Sennheiser 300CX II's and I have heard that the Sol republic inear's are not that bad, I just can't think of stuff in the way of in ear's that a big box store would sell?   The klipsch Image S4's are ok but $150 will get you something a lot better, there are the X10's but I dout a store will carry those.
Your new pair still does? Or like what to do with your boroken pair?   If you don't have a good pair keep bugging UE or get your money back, if you wound up with 2 pair id sell the broken one's to someone that might wanna tear them apart and fix them or something?