Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

The 6000's have a nice bass boost feature with the NC activated and a nice balanced sound with it off if you want that.   For your type of music I might go with something from V-Moda or they beyer DT770 80ohm?
IMO if you liked them I would keep them, it only happened once, I wouldn't worry about getting a different brand until your on your 3rd or 4th set lol.   I got SE535's for x-mas and the bass driver's in the right piece have failed so all stuff has problem sometimes.
I will second the SE215's, you need to get the iPod cable separate but it is more comfortable 2.   I think he might be looking for non noise isolating ear phones like the power beats are.
The 598's are known to be a little bass light even compared to the 558's I think you would like something like the Sennheiser Momentum's better. The HD600's bass I would not call "poor" it just doesn't have a lot of it which was changed in the HD650 but then people think that it is lacking in the high's so some people prefer the HD600's.   Why isn't the Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro good for anything? It has to be better than running stock from the motherboard? I...
The Problem with the DT770 Pro 80ohm is that they need an amp to sound the best, an iPhone just isn't made to power 40-50mm 80ohm drivers.   I used the old Klipsch Image ONE's and S4's with a Sony S-series player and bass boost for huge bass but strait from an iPod/iPhone they don't have that much bass (similar to the Sol republics but better I think).   I will try to cater to what you want but I'm just going to say this. In my opinion and my experience you should keep...
V-moda M80, The CAL! are over ear but small and might work.
Sorry I post on here a lot and don't know how experienced people are with terms.   Noise Isolation is how much noise the IEM's (in ear monitors) block out, we use the term noise isolation or noise attenuation so people don't get confused with active noise cancellation because a lot of people over use that term which only applies to NC headphones that have a circuit that sense incoming noise and output sound waves to cancel the external sound, these are expensive and...
I second the 215's, I wore them with safety goggles every day. I did find the stock cord a little uncomfortable and hard to fit but the iPod cable was great, the UE900 and Fiio cables that work with them should also be great.   You could look at anything from the monster turbines to the hi-fi man RE-400, just depends on what kind of sound you want but the SE215's will block out the most noise.  
I'd look at the Shure SE125's, Hi-fi man RE-400's, Klipsch Image X10's, TF10's   I don't really like the S4's, they have good clarity for a mainstream $80 earphone and really deep bass but they are annoying in the 7-8khs range I think? I can only listen to the for a while with guitars without eq. The SE215's aren't perfect, I like them a lot better but they are smoother and less agressive and a little to rolled off up top. Never heard the RE-400's.
Yeah but he needs these by like tomorrow