or Connect

Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

Even if there not mine I would say that that is the next logical step if you can spend up to $350 but it sucks that they were discontinued and thus prices have gone up.   With the D2000's being over $300 I would say the 550's are probably better head phones and I would suggest them if you would have come from less bass heavy cans like the 280HD PRO or something.
I think he should try to nab a pair of D2000's  
Check out this guys thread http://www.head-fi.org/t/623502/antother-price-drop-make-me-any-offer-help-me-pay-for-college-sale-sennheiser-hd25-1-ii-beyerdynamic-dt-770-pro-ath-m50-and-more-must-go   At $130 you stuck right in between $100 cans like the SRH-440's, KRK 6400 and the 280HD PRO's and >$150 cans like the M50's, KRK 8400, SRH-840's, DT-770's and other good cans. My suggestion is to find $20 or $30 more bucks and find a deal on one of the $150-$200...
Weird? Anyone else tried a pair? I wanted the 2000's but I have waited because of these
So I have a pair of Denon D5000's right now and there my favorite headphones I only got them about a 3 months ago and I wanted the 7000's but it comes with a 1/4" jack which was kind of a negative sense its way easier to put on 1/4" adapter on a mini than to put a mini on a 1/4" and the main reason they were discontinued and not avalable anywhere that I could find for less than $700 and I got the 5K's for under $400 so I thought I got a good deal besides not having the...
Both would be good but the 550's will have less bass and the 880's are semi open but both should sound "better" to you.   Id also recomend the Shure SRH-840 or 940's. Not even a year ago I think most people would have said the D2000's.
LNIB got these and the 5000's and I'm keeping the 5's and selling these.   Comes with box. The box is smooshed on one corner a little but other wise perfect and the only "defect" on the head phones is a little sorta kink in the cord that I tried to show in the pics, it came this way out of the box.   Price includes shipping with tracking to US or tracking an insurance to Canada with the extra $10 stated above.
Yes it is bad, I mean the 280 and 380's, every one gives them great reviews but I thought they sounded like listening threw small speakers but they still had bass its hard to explain thats why I thought they sounded like listening to music from a guitar amp. The KRK's, Shure's and from what I have heard the M50's don't have this problem idk if they just have a little extra bass or what but they sound fuller and more like listening to a good set of speakers.
Honestly I think to save you a lot of stress you are going to have to find out for your self if they hurt send them back with in 30 days or what ever. Every ones head is different and wearing something for 2+ hours is never isn't going to work on every one.
You liked them? Because they would be good.   Sorry I didn't read close enough I thought you didn't want IEM's because there are portable on ear's.   For IEM's I think the Shure SE-425's would be good. Great midrange and fairly good high extension from the dual drivers (better than the 315's) the a little light on the bass similar to eytemotics but not quite as bad but for Jazz and classical I think they would be great.   Also Sonys new 4 BA IEM is around $300 I think