or Connect

Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

What about Fischer?
If you don't like a lot of bass the JH13's would be better than the 16's
Thinking about the GR07 Bass Edition?
So nobody knows where the best legit place to get these is?
anyone?
Help
So I've been reading reviews and have come across a lot of there under $100 great headphones but where the heck do you buy them in the US? If there not on amazon or Ebay they are like non-existent?
The only ones I can think of are the 215 blue's and the Turbine Pro's, I had the regular Turbines and they didn't do it for me.   Here's IjokersI review of the sound of the 215's, and I would agree completely. Sound (7.8/10) – Up until a recent month-long trial of the SE530 and SE535, my experience with Shure’s earphones was limited to the old SE115, E3, and E4C models, every single of one of which failed to impress when the time came to gauge sound quality against...
First I do agree with the above 4 posts, not the 535's isn't a hard to drive ortho, it's pretty much the exact opposite but because of that it benefits from amping in other ways. From most consumer source's the hiss alone is to much but when run threw my E17, hiss is almost non existent, as well as being less congested sounding.   Anyway my problem is that I had S4's then 215's and wanted something better and when I asked I was told the UM3X was a flat boring...
Texturing in the bass? I guess so, I like bass impact, the bass on the S4's was crazy deep and loud but overly lose and boomy, however I find the bass on the Shures almost overly tight? That seems imposable, to make something shorter decay but, idk maybe I'm just use to listening to slightly boomy stuff.   Budget, would be something I'm not afraid to lose I guess? lol under $300? $250 or under probably, I want something good, the 215's were good and I could just get...