Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

yeah even my $200 apline b(CDE 123 i think) bypasses my iPods DAC and has a dual burbrown the 80PRS has some crazy quad dac floating point over sampling thingy haha
Get a deck that bypasses the "i" DAC, lost of companies make these, I suggest the Pioneer 80PRS, amp is redundant.
I say Sennheiser momentums or V-moda M100's right out of the headphone jack
While the Denons are big they are pretty light   I'd say Sennheiser momentums on a blackfriday special, or momentum on ears if you want bass heavy, the grado SR80i or SR225i's would be good if you want open or the Sennheiser HS558 or 598's
Grado O.o... SR225i...
WHAT!? O.o... try proff reading... I apologize if you are foreign but your grammar is that of an English 8 year old and is probably why nobody has replied lol   Is the bass on the momentums good for you or do you want more? I don't understand if you want more bass or if you just realized how much better the momentums are than your previous headphones and are chasing something better.   If your really ready to drop a grand on some really good cans (you mentioned the...
You need a very open sounding (open headphones or DX000 Denons or AKG K550's) with angled drivers (like the Denon DX000 pads or Ultrasone and even Bose drivers are like this) to simulate sitting in front of 2 speakers and not having one speaker directly to your right and another directly 2 your left.   Someone else will have to chime in on which Sennheisers are like this otherwise I know the Denon D2000, 5000 and 7000's do this but while they sounds very open they still...
I had the 215's (lost them after I got the 535's :[ ) and got the SE535's for $350 on blackfriday from earphonesolutions but they aren't really much more detailed and they still have the rolled off highs but also less bass than the 215's but the bass is more detailed they also sound more spacious, like to the point that it is blatantly obvious and feels like walking into a concert hall while hearing the overhead speaker play whats going on in the hall for people to hear...
KRK rokit 8's pound haha   the best speakers I have are my Wharfdale diamond 10.2's
There closed but I would go with the Shure SRH840's or the AT ATH-M50's   or UE6000's or AKG550's