Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

My votes for the X5
So 24/196 stuff will play fine on a 24/96 player right, just only in 96 or will the quality be worse than an actually 24.96 file?   Is there a site that gives you acsess to all formats if you buy one? Like instead of paying $10 bucks for standard and $15 for hi rez and **** if I pay $20 i can just have whatever I want?   Also how do you know if the files are real or upsampled?   And I'm looking at getting an iBasso DX90 do the DX90 and X5 both take 2x128gb cards? can...
Apple doesn't give a **** about any of this, nor do they even care about there iPods anymore, or music better than 256kbps mp3, and I wouldn't pay $2000 for it.   Now an AK phone running android would be kinda cool, but I will be buying a DX90, the AK's are just way to much money.
Id go with Beyers gaming headphone
So I just picked up the Sennheiser Momentum's and they hurt my ears like a lot of other have said, they sound great and are really comfortable for about an hour and then I'm fussing with them endlessly. The other thing I don't like is the head size adjustment doesn't lock so every time I put them on I have to adjust them.   I'm thinking about taking them back to best by for the B&W P5 S2's or P7's. I would like something similar sounding to the momentum's but with a dab...
Think I found what I'm looking for http://www.crutchfield.com/S-0JkTLdH20D6/p_091APTXBT/Focal-Universal-Bluetooth-Receiver.html   I had found one other but it was $350ish and I read it didn't work very well and it was 2 units, this is one with left and right RCA's on it.   Or this? http://www.amazon.com/Arcam-MINIBLINK-Audiophile-Bluetooth-Converter/dp/B00K6KIZC4
Sol Republic Deck Ultra lets 5 people connect and the JookBox has an app where people can add songs to a group playlist. I could use the Deck Ultra as a dongle because it has an aux in and out but idk about the JookBox. I'm thinking about something significantly louder, but instead of "DJing" I could just let everyone play there songs or at least let someone play a song if I didn't have access to it.
So I have the Pioneer 51 surround sound system, with Wharfedale diamond 10.2 book shelf speakers sitting on the towers for music sense they are considerably better, but when I am on my computer I am sitting anywhere from a 45-90 degree angle from them and my TV to face my computer and listening to music like this is very disorientating, I don't know why but it almost makes me dissy. Up until now I didn't think there was a solution that would sound good enough for me to...
Anyone? Is there a good, bluetooth, wifi, airplay workaround?
So a couple of speakers, sparked my interest. One is the Sol Republic Deck with heist mode and this guy http://www.cnet.com/news/jookbox-a-wi-fi-speaker-with-a-social-twist/.   The other are the Logitech UE Boom and Braven speakers that can be paired together for stereo.   Now I keep reading review of these and larger bluetooth speakers saying they would be good for "parties", not idk about you but I'm thinking something like this would be better for parties...