Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

Yeah I would wrap them around my hand an then lay them in flat, not tied in a knot   I had a pair of these and lost them somewhere, 2 things bothered me 1. the stock cables were unwearable for me so I had to use the $50 iPod cable, which was way more comfortable but had duability issues and 2. I generally like more bass and lass treble role off. Other wise I loved them, very detailed mids.
Do you need iPod controls?   I take it you want a closed pair with good isolation or would an open pair work too?   I'd look at the UE6000's, I don't know if you could score some Denon D2000's for $300 but those would be great and are technicaly closed but don't isolate much.   Focal Spirit one's   V-Moda M100's   ATH-M50's are recomended a lot but there only $160 and the ear cups might be a little small   The Beyerdynamic DT770's need an amp and...
M-audo Q40 or Creative Aurvana Live!?
I mean "headphones" in the title, his big problem is durability, his image ones are falling apart and he has them blown. He uses a Sony Walkman with the bass boost all the way up.   Also I'm having a problem finding hi-fi headphones that have a lot of bass, headphones with not much bass don't respond well to bass boost where bloated bass heavy phones respond very well to bass EQ.   The Image One's have a ton of bass are cheaper than beats and have tolerable hi's and mids...
What about Fischer?
If you don't like a lot of bass the JH13's would be better than the 16's
Thinking about the GR07 Bass Edition?
So nobody knows where the best legit place to get these is?
anyone?
Help