Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

Yeah I'm well aware of needing some form of EQ boost, I just don't know where to get it from. As I said Fiios's just isn't doing it for me, on the E6 it's either a little boost or this muddy far away sounding cutting the mids and highs to get the illusion of more bass affect and on my E17 it just sounds bad above 4, I usually have my E17 on 2 when listening to my SE535's or other headphones just to give a little more low end but it isn't anything compared to what I've...
So the first pair of headphones I owned were Skullcandy skull crushers and Klipsch Image S4's and then the Image ONE's lol I laugh now at the skull crushers but I had the klipsches run off of a Sony S series walkman and the "clear bass" bass boost, man, on 1 was like normal, but 2 was like a crazy bass boost and 3 was like death by bass. I could feel the S4's housing actually moving in and out of my ears with the bass hits and the ONE's were crazy to, I think they sound...
Way better than the S4's but I see you already got a pair WTF are you on?  The 215's are a little lacking in the highs but other than that probably the best $200 or less dynamics out there, most detailed in the mids by far too. They do take awhile to fit right, the iPod or Fiio cable is better than the stock cable. S4's bass is loser and boomier but I think about the same level so the R6's sound like they have a little less bass but not really. Ummm thats when you buy...
cool so no answer
Made my friend get the new E series and it had like have as much and he was disappointed that I hyped it up and returned it. I have a S series and it went from 0-3 and 2 was pretty big bass 3 was strait crazy. Fiio's 2-10 just gets muddy by 6, it ups to much mid-bass and not enough 40-80hz punch.   So many more headphones can be basshead headphones/happy happy fun time with a bass boost.   PS iPod and Galaxy Phone eq's make every thing sound horrid.
I did mention that if he was foreign my comment wasn't meant for that, I just see a lot of post from young pre teens like "i got beat do but my bro say skullcandy were better what i doooo guys?" and nobody ever comments on it cuz they think the person is a retard and the OP bumped the thread with no comments and I was just letting him know that if people can't understand the post they don't give advice. And how much are you looking at spending? The momentum on ears have...
Any ideas? Like M80 ish or M100ish or DT770 Pro ish?
 meh lol
If you want smaller and more bass but the regulars were $300 for a while and will probably be below that on black friday
"Pioneer starts with audiophile-grade components — components like a set of three Burr-Brown® 24-bit D/A converters, one each for the lows, mids, and highs, along with beefy, high-capacitance power supply capacitors that keep your sound clean and focused even when you push your system. A 4-layer circuit board design reduces internal noise by shielding vulnerable components with copper foil."   "The DEH-80PRS utilizes a 28-bit binary floating-point digital signal...