or Connect

Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

oops missed that, earbuds wont have enough isolation nor will the CAL!, everything else I can think of is more except maybe the Sennheiser PX-200's
So I have wanted some grado's for a while, when I originally asked I was wondering between the lower prestige series and was told I should probably go for the 225i's minimum due to me already being use to higher end stuff (SRH-840's and D5000's) so I listened to some at a local place and didn't really decide on anything.   I was trying to decide between the 225 and 325's but I don't really like the 325's yeah there more detailed and I don't really find them harsh but...
Grado's are only sold at retail, you could get the 225i's?   Or the Sennheiser HD25 I II's
You want more bass? I'd say Turbine Gold or Copper's, the Gold have a lot of bass, or the UE900's for a more mainstream sound.
I say SE215's, get them from earphonesolutions with a 10-25% off code they have   or the RE-400's
Impedance 35 Ohm Sound pressure level 96 dB They shouldn't need an amp to bad?   Fiio E6, E11, E12, E07 or E17   Headstage Arrow... ummmmm iBasso D zero
Use the bass boost on the sony? its great. Do you have the Fiio sony LOD?
Yeah beats mixers suck, my friend had a pair   I'd say the HD25's or Amperiors, maybe the V-Moda M80's or M100's? there a little laid back but I would still say fast enough.
I wouldn't say the bass is "missing" lol   HFI-580's, V-Moda M-100's, DT770 Pro 80ohm, AT Pro 700 MK II   hopefully some other people can throw in some suggestions other than the common ones I listed.
RE-400's, SE215's, TF10's, Turbine Pro golds are $180 from radio shack