Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

nope its digital it either works or it doesn't and unless your desk it 30 feet long it wont be an issue
Shure SE215's, it will take a couple days but then you will realize that these are way more detailed in the mids and have way better controled and textured bass, forget the S4's I use to be an advocate of them but they have a pretty bad upper mid spike that is harsh.   Also the new RE-400's by hi fi man
The Grado's wont break and if they do Grado will fix them   The M80's come with a case and 2 cord's   One of KRK's models has a removable cable and the UE6000's
E17, all the cans I can think of are more UE6000's, M-100's etc.
ohhh, well who makes it? that link I couldn't read (not english) and it wanted me to log in.
JH16, then probably the Monster Turbine Golds and the Sennheiser IE80's
well ok now that inthere has totally destroyed this thread... I MEAN THE BEATS STUDIOS LEAK sound and he doesn't want that so all this arguing is for nothing     At least they wont break, I have listened to beats studios and didn't think they had all that much bass? Yes more than normal but not like Klipsch Image ONE, Turbine Golds or Pro 700 MKII's?   I'm sorry I know the OP is probably confused but the M50's, Denon's you listed and the Focal have no where near enough...
K I just wrote a big huge thing and lost it alll basically   280HD's don't have enough bass and have a very hard clamping force, get Ultrasone HFI580's, Creative Aurvana LIVE!, DT770's or V-Moda M80's or LP2.   About the drums the monitors will probably be better than headphones, but headphones are good to have and why would your son do deaf? Just tell him not to listen to loud for to long.
I have no idea what that link is but from SHUR-APL-Cable i think your just looking at the shure apple clicker calbe, it wont sound anybetter but is a lot more comfortable and has apple controls
1. Acoustic drums are way better IMO, maybe starting out it wont bother him but every time I try to play electronics I can't open the high hats the way I want and the snare and cymbal chokes seem so artificial sounding, I don't even mind the rubber pads as much as just the lack of expression, but they are fun to play with all the sounds and practice at 2AM, if you have a mixer and headphone amp/splitter you can even have every one plug in and wear headphones and have a...