Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

Impedance 35 Ohm Sound pressure level 96 dB They shouldn't need an amp to bad?   Fiio E6, E11, E12, E07 or E17   Headstage Arrow... ummmmm iBasso D zero
Use the bass boost on the sony? its great. Do you have the Fiio sony LOD?
Yeah beats mixers suck, my friend had a pair   I'd say the HD25's or Amperiors, maybe the V-Moda M80's or M100's? there a little laid back but I would still say fast enough.
I wouldn't say the bass is "missing" lol   HFI-580's, V-Moda M-100's, DT770 Pro 80ohm, AT Pro 700 MK II   hopefully some other people can throw in some suggestions other than the common ones I listed.
RE-400's, SE215's, TF10's, Turbine Pro golds are $180 from radio shack
or SR80i's the DT770's look old school to but id suggest Creative Auravana LIVE!?
I have all of my music ripped from CD's in 320mp3 with the occasional 256 from iTunes but if you want ultra high end stuff like a sound quality specific player or iPod with iDAC and amp into $1000 or more headphones you want to have all your music in lossless format, there are a lot of websites that offer this but chances are you will have to pay for it, there are even some sites that offer better than CD quality but I wouldn't worry to much unless YOU can hear a...
DT770's would work? idk how much the M-100's leak
I say go for it, your dropped $150 on the Avaitors and the M-100's have more bass and will be a lot more durable.
The 840's leak? Make sure you aren't ruining your hearing, but agree they are very bass light. I would suggest Beyer DT770's but you said under $100, maybe the Creative Aurvana LIVE! or M-Audio Q40's?