Posts by ScaryFatKidGT

According to itunes Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac is 8662 kbps 96khz and The Chain is 31,271kbps 96khz lol
idk alot of people claim differences in cables and multiple people hear the same thing but I'm pretty sure cans position on your head makes 10X the difference. I hate when someone says you need a $1500 amp to make $1500 headphones sound good, but everyone seems to like the crack
Idk I think people just get sick of hearing it. Its easy to say and a lot harder to set up a double blind test and then invite them to is, especially with headphones, amps and speakers I could see but headphones you would feel them on ur head.   I think amps sound different, all you have to do is a get a amp with a socketed op amp and op amp roll.   But anyway I have been looking for an OTL amp under $500 and don't feel like building a bottle head, but I might still...
CD's are only 16/44.1, I'm talking about buying 24/192 tracks and sample rate has nothing to do with the frequency response range... Again sample rate has nothing to do with the frequency response range and second, notes above 20khz have lower harmonics that may affect the sound, not saying they do. Even a 16/44.1 file can have sounds out side of 20hz-20khz, its just not as smooth as it is sampled less often. Now lets try this again. Will 24/192 files play on a 24/96...
So from reading there website, the Modi runs on USB power but the Uber doesn't? I wanted the Uber so I guess I might as well get the Bifrost if I am going to have 2 plugs either way... Really? They work fine? Most stuff I have read says you need a $500+ amo or an OTL to use on them. Speaking of that I may be getting a pair of HD600/650/700's soon and I want an OTL amp, I'm thinking of the Schiit Valhalla so Ill have a Bifrost, Asgard, Valhalla stack with the Valhalla on...
You can go to HDtracks or something and buy 48/24, 96/24 or 192/24 FLAC files?
Will it know my iTunes info like not making songs featuring other artists into other artist categories intirely? Are the X5 and DX 90 clearly superior to the X3?
So I own D5000's which are my favorite, SE215's and 535's, V-Moda M80's, Beyer DT 770 80ohm, Momentums, but the only open pair I have are my Porta Pros lol.   Every time I look at open headphones I get confused as they don't have great reviews but then anytime you read close headphone reviews they always say they have issues because they aren't open and there for have issues with the sound caused by being sealed.   I have a $200 gift card to Bestbuy so I have been...
Fiio E09k or E17k, amp with the iPod, amp/DAC with the laptop.
Really? Thats not good for my wallet haha, do you just pull the SD cards and pop them in the other player when you want to switch? Do they both recognize all the songs and artwork just fine?