Posts by Nulliverse

Congrats It's a chunky unit whatever pocket you put it in, but suprisingly, fit in my front pocket ok. The silicon case also ensured that it stayed put, without slipping around.The 'brick in my pocket' look is not ideal, but negligible... afterall, we already exhibit ears full of silicon, and strange cables sprouting from our shirts.If it attracts the wrong sort of attention, simply use it as a bludgeoning implement.
Sale of 1plus2 (wihout Uber) pending
Sale pending
Player still up for sale. Will close listing when it has sold.
Purchased through Amazon UK less than 6 months ago. Includes screen protector (already on screen), silicon case, mains adapter and original packaging.   Small cosmetic flaws on front of unit around inputs, but otherwise is very good condition. See pics. Used at home and has not left house.   Undoubtedly the best sounding portable device I have heard, but not nearly as portable as my Clip+, hence the sale.   Buyer will need to cover P&P + Paypal fee.   CIEM in pic...
Just 6 months old and used only a handful of times (more for comparisons than generall use). I am the first owner and brought directly from Gavin at Tralucent, who made both items to order. Left house on only a few occasions, and stored in otterbox for 95% of the time. In very good condition, with no cosmetic flaws. Uber cable has been stored by hanging vertically, and shows no kinks or bends. See pics.   More techincally competent (overall) than both my 8 driver...
I waited 2 months for mine through Tomo, so the wait time has unfortunately gone up.    After a good deal of time with my LS8+, I am increasingly impressed, though frustrated in one crucial respect. In terms of fit and comfort they exceed anything else I've tried. Bass response is exceptional, more capable than the AUD-8X and only slightly less reverberant than the 1plus2. Quantity is greater than either. That is, nnoticeably north of neutral, but not excessively so. The...
I do indeed. Although it's too early to make rational judgements about technical ability, I know for sure that I like them... a lot. I increasingly find myself indulging in the music, rather than analysing particular aspects of the sound - something I've not done for a while!
Several days / nights of listening are revealing the LS8+ to be very, very refined. The overall resolution is the highest I've heard, with a liquidity and effortless that makes the AUD-8X, and 1plus2, sound comparatively aggressive. It's a very inviting signature. They insert pretty deep - past the second bend - so require a second twist upon insertion (a first for me). See how much longer the canal is than the 4-way AUD-8X: I can therefore imagine a noticeable...
Double post