Posts by mechgamer123

And yet you own a 1964-Q? O.o You know, I wonder this too. Maybe a lot of otaku really get off to the idea of having an imaginary affair with their imaginary girlfriend? I think it has to be more than just the novelty as Netforce suggested, I mean how much NTR H is out there and continues to be produced??? Yep, that ending was pretty nice.  [[SPOILER]]
Only because they're impossible to upgrade. XD Amen, that keyboard is absolutely useless Lol why not buy a cheap win8 tablet like my asus transformer book then? Lol man, just because we are interested in laptops and like shopping/complaining about them doesn't mean we're in the market for one. We just like to see what new laptops are good and which ones are bad. Just like we all do with anime when we complain at them.If it bothers you or you don't care, just skip it. Much...
Hahahaha nice! I guess I can just download the newest version from M$ too, oh well. such is life for Windows users. You think it's only a small update but then your PC is down for 20 minutes updating :P
Not really, the iPhone 4 had the same issue. Nah, my cellular connection seems a bit spotty sometimes too. Oh well, it's not all that annoying to me.Basically what usually happens is if I have my opo in my pants pocket and my gf is sitting on my lap on the side my phone is in, my watch will pretty much always lose connection with the phone for whatever reason.
So I'm watching Shigatsu wa blablablablabla now. Notbad.jpg. And I watched the first 1.5 episodes of Death parade or so and I felt the concept was cool, just not in the mood to watch it atm.   Oh and yay, 3 exams down and one to go in an hour! Did well on my stats for idiots business majors but bombed my Dinosaurs final. Such is life.    Hey @vantt1 have you ever had any issues with your OPO losing connectivity when you apply pressure? It seems like sometimes if...
Wow, I'm arr'ing on my home internet at 9MB/s (not Mb/s). notbad.jpg That's way better than the internet I'll have in a couple weeks in my new apartment. My roommate has Centurylink 12Mbps. That should be absolutely horrendous but hopefully I'll survive for the three months I'm there 
Wow, that is really bad D: Huh, again that's really surprising to me... Especially since you said yours carries doujin CDs and the one in Seattle doesn't. I just figured with a larger population of Asians (presumably) that there would be a larger Kinokuniya there. :/
Lol, Chinatown in Seattle? Nawww, it's not that bad. Just mostly the bus stop. As long as you're not there late at night, it's not bad at all. There are definitely worse places in Seattle to be at night. Heh, wonder if you're also working on something I went to M$ to test the other day in Redmond :D Hmm, if this comes out on PS3 I'll arr the heck out of it.
Ah right. Shouldn't be bad at all compared to LA lol, especially if what my friend told me about LA public transit is true.Well if you want to save money the public transport (specifically the Link Light Rail) is pretty efficient and only like $3 or something, probably way less than a cab. Really? I would've always figured the Kinokuniya in LA would be bigger than the one in Seattle. Though yeah, it is pretty big. (And that doesn't include the second floor I'm standing on...
Wow, Spirited Away panel would be really interesting. I need to watch it again though. My roomie watched it and told me that if you're not into the vocaloid songs that preceded the anime, then you probably won't like it. The concert is going to be awesome this year!!! wonder how many CDs I can have Itou Kanako sign? :D Ah no worries lol. So you're flying in to SeaTac at noon? It's about an hour from SeaTac to the convention center on the train, just fyi.I might join in on...