or Connect

Posts by mechgamer123

Yes, I just caught up and I feel like they've only used about half the VN's soundtrack so far.  I'm decently impressed with how they're handling the character routes so far too. Lucia's route for example, they got the essence out of it even if they didn't get everything, cuz to get the full story Kotarou would have to fall in love with her and he can't when he's got the whole other harem to deal with.   [[SPOILER]] Also anyone here listen to Alstroemeria Records? His...
Oh what in the world?? That sounds incredibly over-engineered for not much benefit...  Heh that's good, you always have a good taste in vocaloids :3 I told you you'd like it!  Gotta catch up on the anime though and see how accurate they did things. Been playing Life is Strange and Left 4 Deds instead tho :| Hahaha best gurl!!! That's how I felt at one of my previous jobs. XD
Ah nice nice! The arrangement of lights on the right side of the photo kind of reminded me of a dorm :D
Lol, this makes me glad when my mom was having troubles with her dishwasher she just went out and bought a new one instead of trying to fiddle with it. XD Also, $180 for a water inlet cable? Holy crap! A replacement one here was all of about $10... Dayum, where was that taken? It looks vaguely familiar, like maybe it's on the UW campus...
Alright lol, I got the CPU portion done and I'm stress testing a -45mV underclock for the GPU in Furmark. Hopefully all goes well but surprisingly the Intel XTU said the Vaio Z is NOT thermally throttling which I find kind of shocking.  Huh, apparently using the "next song" preset only works in the foreground but the "next" option works in the background. Go figure... -_- Even though there aren't any of these stores in my town this would probably give you a good idea of...
Have you had any luck getting media controls to work while your media player isn't in the foreground? I tried to use my MX Master's side wheel to be previous/next for my media player and it didn't work with iTunes unless the player is in the foreground, whereas on my old MX Revolution media controls would work even if iTunes was in the background. :( Ah I see, yeeeeah I can see how that'll do it lol. Oh right, deeeeerp :X Lol okay gotcha. Apparently my CPU isn't wanting to...
What's the minimum wage over there? Some of the large cities in the US have transitioned to $15/hr for minimum wage and it hasn't completely destroyed us yet, although it's certainly drove businesses out and made everything cost more... That is a slight plus. XD Ooh dang, I'd be interested in using the Colormunki! I dunno how cheap return shipping would be though :S I really like my MX master, for what that's worth. I'll probably take it to use with my laptop when I go...
Welcome to the club.  Did you try calling and complaining to them? I think I had to do a mix of complaining to both the AT&T people in store and online for them to activate my Oneplus One on LTE...  Damn, I wonder if this would help the i7-5557U in my VAIO Z as well? Worth a shot I guess... Holy balls, I always forget how expensive everything is in Aussie land :/
Nope, it's the treble peaks that I don't like. Huh, wonder if there are any subbed releases? :O@miceblue The S7 active might actually be decent if you don't want any software updates after 6 months... Otherwise, you could always wait for the next Nexus phones, the new Nexus 5 is supposed to be pretty nice according to rumors. 
No thanks. I've tried the TH900 and didn't like the sound signature. I really think the TH-X00 is better than any of the Denon cans I've tried, or the TH-900. Heck, I'd go as far as to say it's my favorite closed back headphone. Also I derped, didn't realize it won't be available until Friday lol