Posts by mechgamer123

Ello~Probably not unfortunately.Good man, I like dem maids. Yeah, gotta love college!I keep forgetting about A.Z... I feel like since I like Gen Urobuchi's works a lot I'm required to watch it.Huh, it doesn't show any of the options (bold, mention, insert image, etc, on either of my windows 8.1 machines using chrome but other browsers work just fine...)Yup! Being busy with work on the weekdays and busy with the kanojo on the weekends seems like the best way to kill all my...
'Sup everyone? I'm on my voyage back up to college and the lack of a desktop made me bored enough to head back to the thread for a post. Sounds like Vortex is in quite the pickle. I wouldn't personally ignore her, that only worsens the problem. Maybe try and sit down with her father and try and talk some sense into her?   As far as what I've been doing the past month-ish, I've been super busy with work and life schitt. I genuinely think college will be more of a break...
Hi all, I am looking for someone willing to part with their blue microphone cable from their UE900s. I have the XBA-H3 which uses the same connector, and I like the look and feel of the UE900 cable better, plus the microphone is better quality, from what I remember. I'm looking for folks to send me offers on how much they would sell theirs for right now, and I don't have a particular price in mind, but I don't want to pay anywhere close to the ridiculous prices eBay...
I'd be interested as long as it was before Thanksgiving. Centralia sounds like a fun location if I could get a ride from someone in Seattle.
I'm sorry, I think the international shipping costs would be prohibitive to trading, considering shipping for the Mad Dogs would be roughly $60.
This is true. The one we went to a couple weeks ago was great! Much better than what I remember Samurai Noodle tasting like! Music Alchemist mentioned me and PM'd me, so I thought I'd see what was up here. Carry on.
Maaang, I think I'm done with the anime thread for a while... It's getting to the point where I'm not enjoying posting here, and trying to catch up with the current conversation is almost impossible. It's like I either have to talk here about anime (which only very seldomly happens) or I can go watch anime.   Those of you who know how to contact me outside, I'll still be around. Though probably not on the Skype as much as before, more like fb/line. I'd rather devote what...
Huh, okay. No, more like I didn't watch the video until I replied yesterday. Meh, I ain't got time fo dat. Whoooooah, how did you do that??? Haha, sounds like the store at the Seattle airport! :D Nope, it's Thursday Borisu. :P
Hmm... Maybe one for rare (and thus expensive) dream headphones, and one for headphones that are actually good? :P Now I did! That's glorious! Hahahaha Nope, tried to play the first one and got bored. Huh, that does seem pretty badass to be honest!
Sweet, looking forward to it! Ah, that makes sense :( No I didn't hear about your mega-thread getting split! :O LOL wow, that's, uh... Strange. Do they have underwater basket weaving as well? Haha alrighty, I'll remember to go there next time I go visit my aunt probably. That looks pretty nasty :X Oh you.  Nice, now replace the tip and you should be good to go! And of course just scrap the sponge and use a proper tip cleaner... Oh god, nooooooooooo So what's your actual...