Posts by mechgamer123

Akari~Won't be my birthday until tomorrow for you Hkers though, or 2 days away my time.
Ouch, get better! I didn't realize our birthdays are so close to each other though!
Yup, like they're doing the company's domains I'm working for right now...
Yeah, I think the suggested title is the top rated comment too, would be perfect!!!Don't register your domains through godaddy guys
Hahahaha, I recognized that before I even got to this page... :XNot like I've read it or anything... More than once or twice... Also, seems I lost my older quotes, but keep those songs coming man, those are glorious!!! And in response to your pic:  She's actually wearing clothes in that picture... The shirt says Mega Milk btw ;) LOL It's an eroge too? Just go on F!, it's like the second highest favorited series of all time for some reason...
Ah, for some reason it looked like vinyl to me...Nope, never heard of it. Haha sweet! How late are they open? Maybe that can be a midnight snack this weekend! :D
Lol... The cover is pretty brilliant though, there's a clear sheet that has the title of the album and the blue things on it, with the rest of the cover being a separate piece of paper! XD But seriously... How would you even carry those things? Oh right... The Final Fantasy schiit will always garner a crazy amount of money... Especially the vinyls like those. I too have a rare record that I got for a much more nominal $13! :D These particular ones are all remixes of Touhou...
Iono what to search... PM me? Isn't that the one that had the ad in Sakura-Con's flyer thingy? Should totally go there sometime!@Music Alchemist you were wondering what Doujin music is?Here:       
Excellent... 
I'll be attending breakfast as well.