Posts by musicisthekey

For sale is a month old DX90. I'm a second owner and bought it from this add a week ago.    http://www.head-fi.org/t/725327/ibasso-dx90   After spending about 5 hrs with DX90, I realized that it wasn't a good match for my HD650. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. The DAP is in pristine condition and will come with all original accessories and packaging. I will also include original sales receipt and an extra Samsung S3 battery with cells manufactured in Japan...
DH Labs Air Matrix interconnects are with air-teflon dielectric insulation and gold-plated locking RCA connectors. Rated 8/10 on Audiogon scale. The cables are 1 meter long, just over 40” tip to tip. The gold-plated locking RCA connectors are very easy to insert but are completely secure once the locking collar is tightened. They are fully shielded and low in capacitance. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees. Please no international shipping or trades.
Sold.
I'm the first owner and used the cable for about 10 hours. It is in like new condition and will be shipped in it's original box. Price includes shipping to CONUSA and Paypal fees. Please no trades.
Sold.
For sale is a very lightly used pair of Atlas Equator MKIII interconnects. They were used roughly for a week and are in like new condition. Price includes shipping and Paypal fees. Please no trades or international shipping.   http://www.whathifi.com/review/atlas-equator-mkiii
For sale is a Concero DAC. I'm the original owner and purchased it from an authorized dealer less than a week ago. The DAC was in use for about 20 hours. It's in mint in condition without any cosmetic or functioning defects. It will be shipped in its original packaging. Price includes shipping, insurance and tracking. Please no trades or international shipping.
 It's good to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that HD650 has plenty of treble. To my ears, it has the perfect treble quantity. In some instances, I have to EQ the treble down. It proves that we all hear differently.
You are right. It's not harsh. It can be grainy.
I would like to chime in about my experience with HD800. I ordered them brand new from an authorized dealer a couple of weeks ago and when I got them I contemplated about sending the package back without even giving the headphones a try after reading such things about them as that they are too bright, sibilant, have harsh treble to which I'm very sensitive, very bass light, thin sounding and boring. As I was getting ready to drop the package off at the post office, I heard...