Posts by musicisthekey

The items is less than a month old and in like new condition - no scratches or dents. It will be shipped in its original packaging with original accessories. Price includes FedEx shipping with insurance and Paypal fees. Please no trades or international shipping. Pics upon request.
For sale is a black AK380 in mint condition. I would rate it at 9.5 out of 10. It had a screen protector on the front and on the back and was kept in a case from day one. I removed the screen protectors today in order to take pictures. There are no scratches, dents or nicks. This was a gift and I don't have enough free time to use it to keep it. It has about 150 hours on it. I still have original packaging and accessories except original USB cable which I lost. I will...
The ZX2 is in mint condition (no scratches or dents) and can be rated at 9/10. It's been used for about 100 hours and I never took it out of my apartment. The ZX2 will be shipped in its original packaging will all original accessories. As a bonus, I'm throwing in WMC-NWH10 USB conversion cable that is brand new. The price includes PayPal fees, FedEx shipping and insurance. I will only ship to CONUSA. Please no trades.
This is an OEM HD598 cable terminated professionally with a Neutrik balanced plug for Sony NW-ZX2. The cable is in mint condition and has been used for about 20 hours. The price includes shipping and PayPal fees. I can only ship to CONUSA. Please no trades. Pictures upon request.
Has anyone tried to use ZX2 as a transport with the Red? Was volume too low without using UAPP as with other Android devices? UAPP is not compatible with ZX2 because of outdated OS. I know it seems like an overkill but I'm just curious.
This is an OEM HD598 cable terminated professionally with a Neutrik balanced plug for Onkyo DP-X1. It will also work with Astell&Kern DAP's. The cable is in mint condition and has been used for about 20 hours. The price includes shipping and PayPal fees. I can only ship to CONUSA. Please no trades.
 Could you please link it? Thanks.
 Thank you.
So, I finally bought me a Mojo. I want to connect it to my Galaxy S5. What micro to micro USB cable would you recommend and where can I purchase one? Thanks for your suggestions.
Sold.