Posts by musicisthekey

It's very true. I bought a few pairs of headphones from Brian. I returned one pair and wasn't charged a restocking fee. Excellent customer service.
Thank you. It came in handy.
The cable is in mint condition and will be shipped in its original packaging. Price includes shipping to CONUSA and Paypal fees. Please no trades.
For sale is a highly regarded Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy CryoSilver Reference Dual Conduit USB cable, 1.25m. The cable is in mint condition. Price includes FedEx ground shipping to CONUSA, insurance, PayPal fees. Please no trades.
For sale is a brand new HM-603 Slim 16GB DAP. I received a replacement from Hifiman today and am selling it to fund another purchase. Original box, charger and USB cable will be included. Price includes FedEx shipping insured to CONUSA and Paypal fees. Please no trades.
For sale is a brand new HM-603 Slim 16GB DAP. I received a replacement from Hifiman today and am selling it to fund another purchase. Original box, charger and USB cable will be included. Price includes FedEx shipping insured to CONUSA and Paypal fees. Please no trades.
The card was used for about an hour and I no longer need it. It's in like new condition. I still have original packaging. Price includes Paypay fees and shipping to CONUSA.
Thank you. I'm having a lot of fun comparing HM-802 and HM-901 with minibox. It's so difficult to decide which one to keep. I just love the bass of HM-802 but HM-901 wins hands down in terms of resolution and I feel like it also has a more airy soundstage.
I have a question. I'm currently using HM-901 with classic and minibox cards with HD650. For most of my music I prefer the minibox over the classic due to a more airy and expansive soundstage. If I were to upgrade to a balanced card, what kind of improvements should I expect? Please note that I won't be using HM-901 in balanced mode because my HD650 are single ended. Thanks for your help.
SanDisk 8GB Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - $24.99 with free shipping at B&H Photo.   http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/649295-REG/SanDisk_SDMX18R_008GK_A57_Sansa_Clip_MP3_Player.html